News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Karaffel.com erotic shop

Started by Bjorn A. Solstad, April 15, 2004, 23:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn A. Solstad

Finally I have in production the shop at Karaffel.com. The site is in norwegian, but it is fearly simple to see the shop at the right side.

Bjorn A. Solstad

Because of the double registration it seems that is almost impossible to make the customers figure out how to actually puchase something from the shop. I can't force people to register in MOS first, because I would loose too many of the visitors to the site.

I guess I have to wait for a version that does not require the double registration. It's such a shame, since the phpshop works so well otherwise.

You are doing a fantastic job on this component soeren! I'm really looking forward to a version that makes it simpler to register as customer.

relume

Hello

I am using the recent version of phpshop. On my shop it is not necessary, that an user registers first in MOS. So I can not understand why in your shop visitors have to register twice or to register first in mos to purchase an item. Maybe I am misunderstanding your point?

On my shop new visitors can add as much items to the cart (and see also the cart at her will) and then go to checkout process, where they can register on the "fly" without leaving the checkout process. Thereafter they are registered users/customers (By the way I "worked through" the hole checkout process to get the things as I intended them to be, but I can make public the scripts or send them to you).

checkout : http://www.prosana.li/index.php

regards, relume

Post edited by: soeren, at: 2004/04/21 14:49

Bjorn A. Solstad

I would be delighted if you could send me the script. My mailaddress is bsolstad (att) basicus.com

okmot

relume: please post your changes so that customers can register 'on the fly' and never need to leave the checkout process to click in their email

thanks!

micha

What is this, it´s oscommerce and not phpshop and instead of any erotic stuff there are only mp3 players, I am usind also oscommerce, but here you should post only phpshop sites ???  :huh: