News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Setcom Integration

Started by K-Mon, November 06, 2006, 15:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Mon

Anybody interested in a Setcom payment module config script to transfer user info to Setcom servers, please give me a shout. Have a clumsy hack that pre-populates some of the fields in Setcom's forms.

Uriel

Hello there,

Yes i am interested in your Setcom hack...please could i PM you to get your e-mail addy and maybe chat bits about it ? :)
Managing Member of Hosting-Webdesign http://www.hosting-webdesign.co.za

Absinth

Hi,

Im also interested in the hack.
Please help.

K-Mon

Hi Guys. Sorry for delay. I had been hacked and was distracted...Here is what I use as a config script for setcom

<?php

//order details

$total $db->f("order_total");$first_name $user->first_name;$last_name $user->last_name;$address $user->address_1;$city $user->city;$state $user->state;$zip $user->zip;$country $user->country;$email $user->email;$phone $user->phone_1;$home_page $mosConfig_live_site."/index.php";$ret_addr $mosConfig_live_site."/index.php";$cc_payment_image $mosConfig_live_site."/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/ps_image/cc_payment.jpg";

?>

<form action="https://www.setcom.com/secure/" method="POST">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ButtonAction" VALUE="buynow">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="MerchantIdentifier" VALUE="*******">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="CurrencyAlphaCode" VALUE="USD">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDSKU" VALUE= ******* >
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDDesc" VALUE="******* "
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDPrice" VALUE="<?php echo $db->f("order_total"?>">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDQty" VALUE="1">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ShippingRequired" VALUE="0">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="BuyerInformation" VALUE="1">
<input type="hidden" name="FirstName" value="<?php echo $first_name?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="LastName" value="<?php echo $last_name?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Address1" value="<?php echo $address?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="City" value="<?php echo $city?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="State" value="<?php echo $state?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="PostCode" value="<?php echo $zip?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Country" value="<?php echo $country?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Phone" value="<?php echo $phone?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Email" value="<?php echo $email?>" />
<p><input type="image" alt="Process Secure Credit Card Transaction using Setcom" border="0" height="60" width="210" src="<?php echo $cc_payment_image?>" /> </p>
</form>

*******  is where u stick in your own values. This script does not do synchro but does populate fields when you transfer client to setcom server. If you get synchro to work somehow, please share with me. Take care to change buynow to checkout, and the currency as you need.

Absinth

Uriel

Hi K-mon,

Thank you for the code. Could you perhaps tell me if it is needed for the Synchro to happen ? What i should maybe ask is if i could use the code you pasted as is or would i have to get the Synchro to work.... i am not a brilliant coder... :-\
Managing Member of Hosting-Webdesign http://www.hosting-webdesign.co.za

John

Yes please, I need to know how to integrate VirtueMart into Setcom servers.

Please provide as much info as possible.

Thank you.

Jose

Hi, Thanks a million for sharing the code for setcom. Did you perhaps figure out how to get Synchro to work? I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Quote from: K-Mon on November 27, 2006, 20:33:54 PM
Hi Guys. Sorry for delay. I had been hacked and was distracted...Here is what I use as a config script for setcom

<?php

//order details

$total $db->f("order_total");$first_name $user->first_name;$last_name $user->last_name;$address $user->address_1;$city $user->city;$state $user->state;$zip $user->zip;$country $user->country;$email $user->email;$phone $user->phone_1;$home_page $mosConfig_live_site."/index.php";$ret_addr $mosConfig_live_site."/index.php";$cc_payment_image $mosConfig_live_site."/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/ps_image/cc_payment.jpg";

?>

<form action="https://www.setcom.com/secure/" method="POST">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ButtonAction" VALUE="buynow">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="MerchantIdentifier" VALUE="*******">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="CurrencyAlphaCode" VALUE="USD">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDSKU" VALUE= ******* >
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDDesc" VALUE="******* "
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDPrice" VALUE="<?php echo $db->f("order_total"?>">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LIDQty" VALUE="1">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ShippingRequired" VALUE="0">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="BuyerInformation" VALUE="1">
<input type="hidden" name="FirstName" value="<?php echo $first_name?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="LastName" value="<?php echo $last_name?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Address1" value="<?php echo $address?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="City" value="<?php echo $city?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="State" value="<?php echo $state?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="PostCode" value="<?php echo $zip?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Country" value="<?php echo $country?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Phone" value="<?php echo $phone?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="Email" value="<?php echo $email?>" />
<p><input type="image" alt="Process Secure Credit Card Transaction using Setcom" border="0" height="60" width="210" src="<?php echo $cc_payment_image?>" /> </p>
</form>

*******  is where u stick in your own values. This script does not do synchro but does populate fields when you transfer client to setcom server. If you get synchro to work somehow, please share with me. Take care to change buynow to checkout, and the currency as you need.

scud

Hi Guys

I'm also desperately looking for some instructions or help with Virtuemart / setcom and syncro.
Has anyone managed to do it yet?

also does anyone have any modules that allow VCS / syncro to work with any other shopping carts (oscommerce / zen cart etc )??
i have found one contribution that allows vcs /syncro to work with oscommerce and Zen cart, but it requires specific php funtions (wddx) to be installed, which make hosting a nightmare .

thanks
scud

Icidis

I would love a setcom integration module, i haven't worked with this all that much but would like some help on how to install the above script....i would also like to know about the *******, i have added the merchant ID into the first field but what must i add into the second and third *******,

Thanx

Icidis

I found this module that was use for DRUPAL, if this can help anyone complete the Setcom Payment Module for VirtueMart i would be VERY Happy as the code below is only for DRUPAL.

[attachment cleanup by admin]