:

26,472 <- over 26,000 POSTS!
Total Members:

10,507 <- over 10,000 MEMBERS!
Jeff
=================================================
Scionergy.com - www.Scionergy.com
Scion Owners Club of Ottawa - www.ScionOwnersClubOttawa.ca
Capital Door Service - www.CapitalDoorService.com - VM2.0.20b, Joomla 2.5.11 PHP5.2.11 powered site

Virtue Monkey

Switch

If you show you have tried to solve your problem and explain the steps you took people will be more willing to help :)
USE THE SEARCH!

tezza

Those stats are impressive. I had no idea there were so many users (assuming forum members are a small percentage of VM users).

Switch

Okay, the numbers are impressive, but the averages are scary! 2.6 posts per member average. Bearing in mind a lot of people have hundreds of posts, there must be thousands with no posts at all...

How many people just sign up and not post?
If you show you have tried to solve your problem and explain the steps you took people will be more willing to help :)
USE THE SEARCH!

Olof

U get lots of spam registrations on forums now days..

kbm480

Just imagine how popular it would be if some of the simple questions got answered for newbies. It would really put Virtuemart on the block. Don't get me wrong I really like virtuemart, but I must say it was a pain in the butt to get everything working correctly with no member support. I had to find a company to help me with a payment option (this is a shopping cart!!) and to upgrade because there was so many problems with upgrading...  Sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade.  All in all the cart works great :D

fidel

Excellent. Thanks for the update.

I must agree with KBM480, though. I try to spend a few hours every two weeks trolling for questions I can answer. I'll make it a point to do it more often.

Regarding upgrades for the beginner, a simplier system ought to be enlisted, particularly for the database upgrades. When I first got into Virtuemart, it was mighty scary having to do database changes during an upgrade.  Now, it isn't so bad after a lot of experience. I can imagine how one must feel when they have never even touched a database.

jdam

I saw the improvement of VM. totally amazing keep it up

-Jd
Web identity solutions bridge humanities and technologies for a better future!

-www.jdam.us