News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Payment Module Moneris

Started by yyzcity, September 08, 2006, 07:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yyzcity

try this.  I tested it and it works on my side

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Burner

what version of joomla & vmart are you using?
Neil
"Burner"

Burner

VMart -

i've upgraded to 1.6 w/ no  success. still get the error msg

Error: (Error Code: N/A)

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_moneris)

thanks for the language file but it doesn't work. if i use it i get the error msg

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vmLanguage::$_PHPSHOP_ORDER_WAREHOUSE in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wos/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/english.php on line 300

Joomla -

upgrading to 1.0.10 to see if there is a difference
Neil
"Burner"

Burner

another thing that's werid is that the moneris config page is all stretched out to the right rather than vertical like all the other payment mods. the Payment Extra Info: is off the screen to the right.

running thru where the files go & other steps -

in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment

ps_moneris.cfg.php
ps_moneris.helper.php
ps_moneris.php

Error message I get is -

Error: (Error Code: N/A)

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_moneris)

Language File script tweaks-

/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages

adding to the english.php file -

var $_PHPSHOP_ERROR_CODE = 'Error Code';
   var $_PHPSHOP_DECLINE = 'Your transaction has been declined.';
   var $_PHPSHOP_APPROVED = 'Your transaction has been approved!';
   var $_PHPSHOP_UNKNOWN_ERROR = 'There was error processing your transaction.  Please blah-blah... for help.';

Error message I get when the new script english.php is used -

Cannot redeclare vmLanguage::$_PHPSHOP_ORDER_WAREHOUSE in /home/xxxx/public_html/wos/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/english.php on line 300

Neil
"Burner"

Burner

upgraded to 1.07 & get only this error but feature is not selected -

Error: You need to enter your Credit Card Code to proceed.
Neil
"Burner"

sunshine

I'm using Joomla 1.010 and VM 1.06 - installed payment module and am trying to run in test mode. I get an undefined error only;

** Error: Test Mode
(Error Code: N/A)There was error processing your transaction. Please check your credit card information.
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_moneris) **

The language file seems to be fine but I can't get Moneris to activate the account since they want it 'working' before activation. Help please?

yyzcity

2 Burner:  uninstall moneris module from your admin panel. then install it again

2sunshine: it looks like you are trying to use wrong credit card number. Enter real credit card, everything should work. re: moneris  tell them that your module is working, and they will activate API.

sunshine

Thank you yyzcity, but no luck - used real credit card - got the same error.

Burner

"uninstall moneris module from your admin panel. then install it again" still no luck

yyzcity when are you available as this is a popular mod for Canadian users of VM?
Neil
"Burner"

floatingworld

So is this working for people with Moneris and VMart 1.0.7? I'm just asking because I have a project that will require this soon.

Thanks in adance,

Aaron

Burner

yyzcity says he has it working but the rest of use haven't figured it out yet. moneirs is really lousy w/ their help & their instructon pdf are hard to follow. hoping yyzcity can help us out.
Neil
"Burner"

r0tt3n

as a result of my CPPPC I too will likely be using Moneris in the near future and am curious if anyone other than Burner has tried the Moneris Payment Processing module.

Burner

Unable to get this mod to work so I'm at the stage of paying to get it to work. Those interested pls PM or E me.
Neil
"Burner"

Chirag Shah

I am getting following message when i am trying to create new payment method by installing this module in configuration window

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_configuration() on a non-object in /home/glassess/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php on line 138

Any Help will be appreciated

pixelsoup

Has anyone been able to integrate Moneris with VM yet? Specifically, with Moneris' Hosted Paypage Manager solution? I can't seem to get it working with the solutions described in this thread. I've tried using the  PS-Store ID and HPP but no luck.

Thanks in advance