News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Payment Module Moneris

Started by yyzcity, September 08, 2006, 07:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

semana

Hello everyone,

Is anyone successfully using this with Joomla 1.5.x and Virtuemart 1.1.x?

Thanks!

Simpleman

Hi, did you find a solution for V1.1.3 and Joomla 1.5.9?

Simpleman

Quote from: jsp on March 30, 2009, 17:01:22 PM
I tried the install using chac416's hints but am still getting the "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." using VM 1.1.3 and Joomla 1.5.9.

I have all three files from the zip folder in the classes/payment folder, and it recognizes both the ps.moneris.helper and the ps.moneris options in the dropdown but when I try to save the choice I get the error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
jsp
Hi, did you find a solution????

destruct0

I have Virtuemart 1.1.2 and Joomla 1.5.7.

I've uploaded the 3 moneris files to the respective folders. However, when I try to add it as Payment Method (moneris does appear in the drop down), I get a 'Direct Access to the Link is not Alowed" error when trying to save it.

Another thing, where in heavens name do you enter those codes in the English files? I don't see a general english.php. There are various directories with english.php. So which one do I edit?

dveiga

I'm having the same issue as destruct10. I installed the 3 Moneris files and then edited the config file and added my storeid & API from Moneris. I'm not sure which english.php file I need to add those 4 lines as there are multiple directories and not 1 main english.php anymore.

Anytime I try and save a new payment method I get the "Direct Access to this location is not allowed.". I'm using MN code because that's what is in the config file.

alitavana

I put all the required files and the installation guide in the attached file.

enjoy it.

(just updated, as there was a missing part in installation guide)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bluebirdnet

thanks for the Moneris module!

I am setting this up for a customer. I am not familiar with Moneris but from what I understand it is a "payment processor"? and we do not have to be PCI compliant right?

thanks.

Clicktostart

Can anyone install this for me? I have followed the instructions but do not see Moneris in the list when I try to add a new Payment Method.

spent

Does anyone know how to set up Virturemart with Moneris as the hosted payment provider?  I would imagine it is not unlike how Paypal is set up?  I am sure this question is basic borderline ignorance but I'm working on my first webstore and feeling quite overwhelmed!