New Shipping Module - WHIP - Customizable Alogorithms - Shipper Rate Integration

Started by btgroup, August 29, 2006, 19:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noerej

Tnx for this excellent module, it really saved lots of time and trouble!

Greetings,
Noerej

g sreejit

HAI
I HAD MY WHIP SHIPPING MODULE INSTALLED WITH JOOMLA 1.0.11AND VIRTUE MART 1.0.7 BUT IT JUST NOT WORKING IT IS SHOWING ERROR, ACTUALLY ITS SHOWING NOTHNG

Shipping Module Configuration: whip.php

The WHIP module uses the specified algorithms to calculate the shipment total.
By choosing to use Shipper Details you can use this module for multiple shipper rates.

configfile_writeable() ? '' : '
The Configuration File "whip.default.cfg.php" is NOT Writable
Your Changes will NOT be saved.

' ?> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g sreejit

hai all
my whip shiping calculation is not working it is showing error..

Nori

Hi I need some help with configuring whip shipping. I would like to charge base shipping and then +3.00 for each additional item. I've looked at the configuration screen and I can't understand it for the life of me. Also I need to do zone shipping, where a set of countries belong in one zone, and there are 3 zones with different base shipping. How do I go about and do that? Any help would be really appreciated!

eyounis

just to help out the folks out there that are having problems with module, if you are getting errors or warnings and the settings don't seem to be saved, try this fix:

around line 621 in the whip.php file replace the split('{config}' with split('
\{config\}'  ;)

hope that helps

cheers

Davec

Well managed to install no problem, but now trying to understand how it works  :-[

Basically I have a client sells Sweatshirts/T shirts etc. Carriage is £15 for one carton. A carton holds 72 - 100 tees or 35 sweats. What I need it to be able to do really is create the shipping charges based on quantity. So if I have 200 tees than it will add the shipping at £30 for 2 cartons.

Is this possible with this module?

Dave  ???

j37h3r

Hi-

Im having an issue using the tax class - its being applied to any address, even outside the specified tax zone.

(WHIP_BASE_AMOUNT + (floor(volume / WHIP_VOLUME_INC) * WHIP_VOLUME_AMOUNT) + (floor(zone_qty / WHIP_HAND_FEE_INC) * WHIP_HAND_FEE_AMOUNT))

(shipping_rate_package_fee + (zone_qty * shipping_rate_value))

My tax class is specified...

Thanks! Awesome module btw!

akamaramaka

Thank you for this great module. I get this message whenever I try to apply the changes. There are no such problems with saving. What do I need to do to solve the issue?
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in xxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/shipping/whip.php on line 635

You could do a great job if you would post a short video on Youtube with basic explanation of what is this module all about.
Thank you again for this great job