News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

New Payment Module: TPV Virtual Servired-Sermepa

Started by hoppe, May 12, 2006, 01:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunilove

hi thank you for your  reply  . but  why we have  to mess out  with the codes while    the developer  of   virtuemart can   do  it  nicer  as  in os commerce they  done  it  alreday  and working  perfect 

also   in Oas comerce  you can set    langauge  code   forvexampl  if  my client  from france  he will be divrt  to french  version of  Servired  ....  please    do it    and  thnk you 

Hauche

Hello!
I am a Spanish developer, I take just a short time using Joomla and Virtuemart, and I like very much. Thanks Hoppe for the code for the system of Sermepa. I needed for the store that now I am developing. I'm now developing a chekout.result to manage the confirmation of the payment, in the style of Paypal and others, using chekout.result.php, that I can check the result and update the state of the order. Has anybody done yet?

To
Quotehow  to  make  when client click on  Confirm order  now  go direct  to  secure server  of Servired   to  enter his credit card details
I use this code: <body onload="document.tpv.submit();"> after the </form> label, and I changed the form header with <form name="tpv" action="<?php echo $url_tpvv?>" method="post"> to name it.
This will send the form when Client click On Confirm Order.
You must also delete the "Submit" button into de form <input type="image" src="http://url/images/" name="submit" alt="Pagar en modo seguro" />
I hope that this will be useful for you.

mark parrett

I am trying to use the module with "la ciaxa" has anyone managed to get it working?? i keep getting error code 42

please reply in spanish or english

felix

Yo tengo una duda, despues de lograr que todo funcione correctamente hay un detalle que me gustaria corregir en esta pasarela de pago.
Hay un pequeño detalle que nadie parece corregir adecuadamente, se trata de:

<input type="hidden" name="Ds_Merchant_ProductDescription" value="Compra productos en hardnology.com" />

Alguien sabe decirme que poner en "Compra productos en hardnology.com" para que lo que ponga ahi sea el nombre del producto o productos adquiridos en Virtuemart?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a dude, after i can make all works there is a point to correct, this is:

<input type="hidden" name="Ds_Merchant_ProductDescription" value="Compra productos en hardnology.com" />

Someone can tell me what i must to write in "Compra productos en hardnology.com".
I would like to see the  real name of the product

doomfox

Hi,

I'm using the hoppe sermepa payment module but when I try to pay the order, virtuemart gives me the next error:

Error: The code of the payment method Tarjeta de Crédito Visa / MasterCard / Maestro (TVS) contains a Parse Error!
Please correct that first

I've followed all the steps of the installation manual but it doesn't work

Somebody could help me?

thanks!

oscarni

hola a todos, soy nuevo en esto del los modulos de pago en virtuemart.
he probado esta pasarela de pago y funciona.
esto va para quien sepa programar ya que yo entiendo de empresas, y finanza pero lo de programar....

podria hacerse algo como lo de paypal, es decir que no acabes el pedido hasta que realices el pago, y que el banco te notifique que se ha hecho. parecedo al IPN de paypal. no se si me explico.con un archivo de notificación parecido....components/com_virtuemart/notify.php

¿seria complicado?

un saludo a todos

fire2

Hola,
Oscarni, conseguiste hacer que el cliente no acabar el pedido hasta que realizara el pago?
Si la respuesta es sí, ¿cómo?
Gracias. Yoshiyah
currently using:
Joomla 2.5.8
VM 2.0.14

Hermes

Hola:

No consigo que el módulo me funcione totalmente y creo que estoy poniendo bien todos los datos. El error que recibo es el SIS0042 Error en el cálculo de la firma. Ya he corregido el espacio entre url y Merchant, pero sigue igual Error SIS0042. La clave del comercio es la correcta, la url de sermepa en entorno de pruebas también, el código de comercio esta bien y dado de alta en el servicio, mi única duda es $urlMerchant="", que supongo es la de mi web, ¿NO? $urlMerchant='http://www.miweb.com' o ¿es otra?....

En fín, necesito ayuda bastante urgente, ya que he dejado para el final el tema del pago, pero el resto de la web ya está terminada.

Si alguien sabe como solucionarlo estaría dispuesto a pagar por ello.

Gracias por adelantado!
----------------------------------------------------------

English..................

Hi!

The module is not working for me, and I think that everything in my configuration is OK. The error that I received always is SIS0042. I have corrected the space between url & Merchant, but nothing happens.

¿Any idea?

If anyone can help me, I will paid for that.

I need this help very urgent, because the rest of my site it's finish, and I want to show online my site as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english!!

tunilove

Hi  and  Thanks  for evrybody  who help  in develop  this  contrib  ok  i have now the full code  working on my shop  using SERVIRED and LACAIXA  as bank   and  with modification now  when client click confirm order  it will directed to secure server of LACAIXA SERVIRED  to enyter his card details  ...  well  what still  missing  is  that you will  receive  order confirmed in your email and your admin its for  you  to verifie  if  payment has been accepted or no then to confirm order for clinet  manually  here  the code   you can see it working on my shop  www.cardsplitter.co.uk 

[attachment cleanup by admin]

tobyct

Hi,
Firstly thanks to the OP for starting this module and thanks to others that have added to it.
I am after some advice as I have an error when I go to the secure payment area of the test url.
I click confirm on my order > Goes to https://sis-t.sermepa.es:......
I get 'Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio'.
I am after some advice on where the problem may be.
Am using J 1.5 and VirtueMart 1.1.0 stable.
I have entered all the details provided to me by La Caixa into the code for the module.
Here is the site
English: http://www.qlinkspain.com/retail
Spanish: http://www.qlinkspain.com/retailes
Have been staring at this too long that I cannot think what else I need to do.
Happy to set up a log in for back end if anyone can help.
Thanks
-----------------------------------
Google translation:
Hola,
En primer lugar gracias a las OP a partir de este módulo y gracias a otros que se han sumado a ella.
Me pregunta, después de como he producido un error al intentar acceder a la zona de pago seguro de la prueba url.
Hago clic en confirmar mi pedido> Pasa a la página https: / / sis-t.sermepa.es :......
I get 'Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio ».
Me pregunta, después de que el problema puede ser.
Am J utilizando 1,5 y VirtueMart 1.1.0 estable.
He entrado en todos los detalles proporcionados a mí por La Caixa en el código del módulo.
Aquí está el sitio
Inglés: http://www.qlinkspain.com/retail
Español: http://www.qlinkspain.com/retailes
¿Ha habido en esta mirando demasiado tiempo que no se me ocurre qué más tengo que hacer.
¡Feliz la creación de un registro a fin de volver si alguien puede ayudar.
Gracias

=======================================
=======================================

EDIT: The problem lay with the bank. They had provided me with the incorrect Key!
All working fine now.

EDIT: El problema recae en el banco. Ellos me han proporcionado con la clave incorrecta!
Todos los bellas de trabajo ahora.

valminor

Yo lo único que le veo es un problema a este sistema, y es que genera una orden de pedido independientemente de que la operación bancaria sea aceptada o rechazada, lo que implica que haya que revisar cada una de las operaciones de pago y que genera órdenes de pedido. lo lógico es que la orden de pedido no se crease hasta que la transacción bancaria fuese OK, para eso existe un parámetro en la pasarela de URL OK y URL KO.

The only problem that I think to this module is that it generates orders independently that the payment are accepted or refused, what involves that there's that review each one of the orders of payment and delete or refuse this. The logical is that the orders did not create until the transaction payment was OK, for this exists a parameter in the payment module of URL OK and URL KO.

Cheers

vistaestudio

Hola

Estuve intentando bajar este modulo y me da: 404 - Page not found. ¿Alguien tiene el modulo para subirlo de nuevo , por favor?

Muchisimas gracias.

Pago una cerveza ;)
Adrian
www.vistaestudio.com

tobyct

bakerinspain

I have installed this as a payment module. But when i click confirm order it doesnt go anywhere it just says "order confirmed"! Can anyone help with this?

mmliju

i am new to this . i am getting an error  Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio.