News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Our first phpShop enabled site launched!

Started by Jeanne Pritt, August 24, 2004, 01:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanne Pritt

You can see our first phpShop enabled site by visiting this URL:

http://www.musicnotesgifts.com

This site is currently using Mambo 4.5 v1.0.9 and phpShop v1.1a. The cart is enabled for PayPal, check or money order payment methods only.

We have modified the original phpShop v1.1a files to include many bug fixes, some found by us and others as posted in these forums. We also modified some of the code and english language files to best fit how we wanted the shop to run and look.

When we first looked at phpShop over two months ago, I couldn't find any site using phpShop listed in this forum that actually worked. If you want to see a store that is currently live and actually works, take a look at what we've created for our client using phpShop v1.1a.

Warm regards,

Jeanne

Post edited by: jeanne, at: 2004/09/25 19:30

Steve Jacobs

Looks great -  thanks a lot for your help with my project. It is edging closer to completion.
Steve

Jeanne Pritt

Steve,

Thank you for the kind words. So glad you like the site!

My pleasure helping you with phpShop. Soeren is hard at work on phpShop v1.2 for Mambo v4.5.1. Many of the usage problems with phpShop v1.1a will be addressed with the next release.  :)

When you get your site up be sure to post the URL here for us all to see!

Warm regards,

Jeanne