News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

This is for those of you who haven’t integrated PayPal Website Payment Pro yet.

Started by Bingo, April 17, 2006, 02:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizanation

guys, i've switched to authorize.net.  it's cheaper and setup was 100 times simpler.  also, no problems with amex.

LongBranchAssociates

Still waiting to hear from anyone who has managed to get AMEX to work OK.  We have never had a problem getting Visa/MasterCard/Discover to work but never managed to get AMEX to work

We would love to hear from anyone who got AMEX to work successfully using PayPal Pro
lba-tech.com::VirtueMart eCommerce Online Stores for Small and Medium size businesses

Abulic

Has anybody else run into the blank page when you hit "confirm order?"   I saw someone above me ask, and get no reply.... 

What could I be missing?

I'll give somebody a dollar to figure this out (dollar not guaranteed, void where prohibited).

-------------------------------------
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
www.Shadowhillmedia.com  - design for web & print!

balam

Hello and thank you for sharing your brains.
what you guys think does work ....  is it really worth the work, ( instead of paying a bit more to authorize.net)
what about when and virtual mart make an update.

James Friesen

I previously had WPP transactions working in the sandbox but after moving my site I have started getting a blank page like others have been complaining about. I don't get paid for my implementation job until this is working... so you can bet I'm motivated to find out the problem.

If anybody has any ideas... please share them. Otherwise I'll try and track down the problem and post the solution here... and Abulic if I find the solution I'll be looking for that dollar in the mail. :)

Quote from: Abulic on November 18, 2006, 12:26:14 PM
Has anybody else run into the blank page when you hit "confirm order?"   I saw someone above me ask, and get no reply.... 

What could I be missing?

I'll give somebody a dollar to figure this out (dollar not guaranteed, void where prohibited).

Abulic

James,

If you figure it out before I do, I'll make it 2 dollars.  But you have to share the solution with me.  Haha.

Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
www.Shadowhillmedia.com  - design for web & print!

kevinox

Quote from: James Friesen on October 24, 2006, 22:28:33 PM
I found the pear download here http://paypaltech.com/php_pear/

Hello, I've been trying to find a fresh url (one that works) to download pear for this and haven't had any luck. Does anyone have a working link for it?

Thanks a lot.

Kevin.