Started by sampipe, February 08, 2006, 21:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GollumX

Sam

Jus downloaded this... if it works ... you're a bloody hero

**bows down in respect**

**scoots off to test new module**

Don Gould

This goes double for me!  You're a local hero!

I've got a client who's been stitched up with some propiratry asp crap that we can't even modifiy to look half decent!

This is going to let me swap him over to GPL platform with none of the crap!

Thank you very much!

Please let us know who we should be supporting?

Cheers Don

Don Gould
www.thinkdesignprint.co.nz - www.tcn.bowenvale.co.nz - www.bowenvale.co.nz - www.hearingbooks.co.nz - SkypeMe:  ThinkDesignPrint

Don Gould

TIP
---
To make VirtueMart accept a test 4111111111111111 credit card number change the following file:
   ps_checkout.php
   search for the words 'VISA Testnumber'

Change the false to true
   Code:
   if (!$this->validate_payment_method($d, true)) { //Change false to true to Let the user play with the VISA Tes

The function validate_payment_method appears more than once in the file ps_checkout.php

I changed it as recommended and still had problems.

I then found the second use of validate_payment_method and changed that call as well and I was then able to use the DPS module just fine!

Thanks to all for a fantastic bit of work!!!

Cheers Don
Don Gould
www.thinkdesignprint.co.nz - www.tcn.bowenvale.co.nz - www.bowenvale.co.nz - www.hearingbooks.co.nz - SkypeMe:  ThinkDesignPrint

sampipe

Hey Don...

Glad to hear it worked!... I think that you actually have to change both instances of the validate_payment_method calls for it to accept the 411111111111111 number.. ... but its been a little while since I looked at it so I could be wrong...

Hope it helps you with your cart conversions!..

Cheers..
Sam

Don Gould

Hi Sam,

Yes you do have to change both instances.  I posted here to help the next person.  Your instructions in your download don't tell people to look for 2.  You actually have to search on the function name and not the info provided in your instructions. :)

It's all good!  My client was a little supprised when I called him at 10:30 last night to gloat that I got it going for him!

Cheers Don
Don Gould

w_d_o_a

Quote from: sampipe on September 21, 2006, 22:05:52 PM
Hey Don...

Glad to hear it worked!... I think that you actually have to change both instances of the validate_payment_method calls for it to accept the 411111111111111 number.. ... but its been a little while since I looked at it so I could be wrong...

Hope it helps you with your cart conversions!..

Cheers..
Sam

I still owe you a bottle of whisky  ;)

Tyrone

Hi Guys,

Having a bit of a problem when returning from the DPS page using PXaccess module.

If the user is logged in when making the purchase the order confirmation page displays.

If the user is not logged in i.e the user for my shop does not have to validate user registration. Once they return from the DPS they get the following error "Failure in Processing the Payment (Order not found)"
I have tried all sorts and searched through the forum, nothing found. It's still in testing mode so please feel free to test it with the testing credit card number 4111111111111111. url http://www.bagsandluggage.co.nz/index.php

Cheers Guys

Haylee

Hi - just wondering if anyone knows how to set up the DPS transaction status notification to send to both the customer and the vendor? It currently just sends this notification to the customer, but my client wants a copy of this too.

Thanks so much :-)
Great module!!!

w_d_o_a

I will have a look first chance i get :-)

Moofaster

Hey Guys just changed server and have had client say when the make payment and it goes through no problem but when the click next to take them back to the site , which tells virtual mart that the order is a yes or nor it is give them a server error please contact server administrator and the email .  have had no problem up till changing , is there something the server is missing or a write directory problem happen

Kaela

Hi everyone,

I realise this is an old thread but I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on a DPS issue.

I have just tested our website and it worked fine until I clicked to go back to my website after making a successful payment with DPS's Payment site. 

I then received this error message "Failure  Failure in Processing the Payment (Order not found)".

I logged into DPS and noticed that both my failed and successful URL's are http://ourwebsite.co.nz/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_dpsax_notify.php and both bring up the same error.  I checked and the payment was made with DPS!

Before this happended I had logged into Virtuemart and picked the item I wanted to purchase, when I clicked my shopping cart it had unlogged me.  I logged back on and the item was then in my shopping cart and I could proceed with my purchase. 

Any help given would be greatly appreciated!
Michaela

AndyNZL

Is this script OK to use (its been 2 years since it was written) and was wondering if Westpac or DPS, or VM had changed stuff since then?
When I tried creating the payment type with these files I got ... Direct Access to this location is not allowed .. error, so I assume VM is alot tighter than it used to be?? Any Help greatly appreciated.

JonathanNZ

Quote from: AndyNZL on March 07, 2009, 11:41:32 AM
Is this script OK to use (its been 2 years since it was written) and was wondering if Westpac or DPS, or VM had changed stuff since then?
When I tried creating the payment type with these files I got ... Direct Access to this location is not allowed .. error, so I assume VM is alot tighter than it used to be?? Any Help greatly appreciated.
How funny that two Kiwis are looking into this somewhat old payment module today.
I am also wondering if this still works?
A status update would be great. A few people above mentioned issues with returning to the VM site after a successful payment with DPS.

DPS refer people from their website to this thread for VM payment module... hence my suggestion that a status update would be a good idea.

Cheers,
Jonathan

dl_mj12

Make that three kiwis...  :D How did you get on with this? Could you please let me know.

AndyNZL

Still waiting for a reply as well mate. Would be really handy to have this payment module, or someone who can update the old one with their knowledge of VM changes.  :-[