News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

18 Extensions to Update

Started by T.A. Garrison, LLC, January 25, 2023, 01:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.A. Garrison, LLC

Hi guys,

Do you know that someone just released "an" update for Virtuemart 4.0.0 10645, but it / they was / were uploaded incorrectly and all the things that "should" have been within 1 zip file for the update were uploaded independently, and they are not valid update files.

On a clean install, as I'm working on categories, I get a notification about 18 extensions needing to be updated.

I've not had to previously, but it would seem I need to figure out where to delete those updates because "none" of them can be installed. If I click on any of them and select "Update" I get an error, "Invalid extension update".

Is there a newbie working with Virtuemart?

UPDATE:
I was able to find and install the 2 files (out of 18) that were "Administration" files. Those worked. So I'm guessing that Virtuemart is fully updated, but I need to figure out how to delete all of the 16 invalid files from the system. I see I'm now at 4.0.12 10777
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228