News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

?clearCart=0 on the end of URL, how to remove?

Started by scriner, August 11, 2022, 19:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico

Hmm, I am wondering that the hosting provider determines if a PHP upgrade is done or not.
He will pay to upgrade the whole eshop?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

Quote from: pinochico on December 10, 2022, 21:57:36 PM
Hmm, I am wondering that the hosting provider determines if a PHP upgrade is done or not.
He will pay to upgrade the whole eshop?

Does not bother me as I have a good host with a muti-version PHP manager for each domain which I control. Any main release between 5.6 and 8.2.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico

QuoteDoes not bother me as I have a good host with a muti-version PHP manager for each domain which I control. Any main release between 5.6 and 8.2.

Yes, we have own dedicated server with some configuration - multiple PHP for every domain between 5.6 and 8.2 too.
Games from external hosting are ended before 12 years :D
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products