News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

SEF url for orders that are complete

Started by Kuubs, May 10, 2022, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I have an issue with the SEF url from the website when an order is made. At the moment the URL looks like this:

/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived...

I want this to be an SEF url, so for example:

/thank-you-for-your-order

Now I tried making menu items with the Virtuemart Thank you page, but it's not working, I constnatly get redirected to the page above. How can I make sure that every payment plugin sends me to the SEF URL?

Even the normale standard payment plugin sends me to this url:

/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=opc&controller=opc&task=checkout&nosef=1&virtuemart_product_id=145&lang=nl-NL&lang=nl-NL

Jörgen

One page checkout has some setting perhaps ?

Quotecontroller=opc&task=checkout&nosef=1

controller=opc
nosef = 1 !

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Kuubs

Quote from: Jörgen on May 10, 2022, 10:24:52 AM
One page checkout has some setting perhaps ?

Quotecontroller=opc&task=checkout&nosef=1

controller=opc
nosef = 1 !

Jörgen

I will check with the developer.

But the weird thing is that the other payment option show another URL. It's not the same for every plugin. I was hoping that maybe this could be standardised so that every payment gets redirected to the SEF url.

pinochico

șef url îs for static article, not for dynamic information about order.
is big mistake create self url, because you don't want indexing, then why must be sef?

is not right idea :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

QuoteI was hoping that maybe this could be standardised so that every payment gets redirected to the SEF url.

No, every payment plugin has own redirect URL.
I know, because we developed a lot of payment plugins :)

before 8 years I wanted the same as you and our Gopay plugin has option redirect for OK payment to custom article still.
Today not.

Information after payment I need with dynamic information about order (ok info or error order with link for payment again).
This URL I don't want indexing, then is not mother if sef or non-sef :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Milbo

Quote from: pinochico on May 10, 2022, 10:37:50 AM
șef url îs for static article, not for dynamic information about order.
is big mistake create self url, because you don't want indexing, then why must be sef?

is not right idea :)

Right, we did not SEF the add to cart link, but people insisted, so we added it as option. But useless.

and the final page, btw should be SEFed, if you return from the payment to the cart should look like "orderdone" or so
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member