News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Sending an email to Buyers does not work

Started by Iryn3l, September 09, 2021, 14:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iryn3l

Hello
This is the first time I try to send emails to more buyers .I have a product that has returned to stock and I want to tell customers about it .. but it seems that sending emails does not work
I accessed the respective product> to the status of the product> I selected the status of the completed orders to show me my customers who bought product> Send an e-mail to the buyers ....
Doesn't work. Does anyone use this? or I understood something wrong and that's not how it should work

Thank you

Joomla! 3.9.20
VirtueMart 3.8.4 10335 &&&& VirtueMart 3.8.8 10472 tested

Jörgen

This has never been a problem in my shop.

What are You doing and what is happening ?

Your explanation is not detailed enough.

Does some users on the waitiing list get emails  ?

Does no one get emails ?

If You were to answer your question, what would you like to know ?

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Iryn3l

Hello
I'll be back with an answer
I best attach an image

pinochico

QuoteI have a product that has returned to stock and I want to tell customers about it

VirtueMart Mailing Manager and waitinglist notify plugin
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

To notify shoppers about a product coming back into stock they must ask to be notified. In VM Configuration/Shopfront/Action when a Product is Out of Stock you should select "Displays 'Notify Me' instead of 'Add To Cart' button".

Then when looking at Product Status for that item you should see the form as below:

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum