News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Notify me Button

Started by dbouraza, June 28, 2021, 19:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbouraza

Hallo, I have the version VirtueMart 3.8.8 10472.
The problem that i Face is that when a visitor or registered user adds his/her email at the "notify me" button (on products that are low stock) no email alert is send to admin and I cann't find the list of those emails nowhere. In the table _virtuemart_waitingusers I can see the emails manually.
Is there something I can do, or is there any plugin working this around?
Thank you in advanced

GJC Web Design

I have developed an extended plugin for the waiting users ( allows search and edit etc ) + a root script to automatically send "back in stock" emails to the waiting clients.

If interested PM me.
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

pinochico

We have developped waiting list users view for Virtuemart and notify plugin too + cron to automatically send "back in stock" emails to the waiting clients.

If interested PM me.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products