News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart Sj vm Filter conflict after logging in

Started by aron1996, June 18, 2021, 13:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron1996

Dear VM Customer Service!

I'm writing to you because i need some help with an issue I detected on one of the webshops we maintain.

The problem appears only when I log in on the front end as a customer. I use SJ Filter for VirtueMart as a search engine modul.

The error codes are the following:

Warning: Declaration of VirtuemartModelProductFilter::setPaginationLimits() should be compatible with VirtueMartModelProduct::setPaginationLimits($force = false) in /home/munkaru1/public_html/modules/mod_sj_vm_filter/core/helper.php on line 434

WARNING: USE OF UNDEFINED CONSTANT KATEGÓRIÁK - ASSUMED 'KATEGÓRIÁK' (THIS WILL THROW AN ERROR IN A FUTURE VERSION OF PHP) IN /HOME/MUNKARU1/PUBLIC_HTML/TEMPLATES/SJ_AUTOPARTS/HTML/MOD_SJ_VM_FILTER/DEFAULT_CATEGORIES_MANUFACTURERS.PHP ON LINE 21

Console
-------------
jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2 Uncaught Error: no such method 'dispose' for tooltip widget instance
    at Function.error (jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (jquery-ui-1.9.2.custom.js:521)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2)
    at a.fn.init.$.fn.<computed> [as tooltip] (jquery-ui-1.9.2.custom.js:513)
    at HTMLDivElement.mouseenter (frontediting.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:57)
    at HTMLDivElement.handle (jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2)
    at HTMLDivElement.v.handle (jquery.min.js?2409417eead391259725f5eecdf1d5bb:2)

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Jörgen

No VM version ?

This is an error that SJ vm filter should help you with. Old and incompatible code.

If they wont help You, yoy should read the warning messages and correct the error yourself, they are fairly straight forward. Or less strict warning checks.

The js error needs some more investigation.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

wrong uncomapitible version pagination in view SJ filter module

Pls contact developer
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

GJC Web Design

probably just needs the parameter false added to the pagination call

......  setPaginationLimits(false) {
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation