News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Pls help with my custom payment plugin

Started by 2dmaster, June 07, 2021, 17:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2dmaster

how to track a new event that user data is saved in the database (when a new order is created) in my payment plugin?
Table virtuemart_order_userinfos

They send trigger to default vm plugin ?
How to track it ? Whats name or function, when user order info saved and i can get its from database?

Jörgen

Check out the code of the current payment plugins or vmcustom plugin. You should fond the answer there.
Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

I think you use wrong idea which trigger you have to use.
We use RSFormPro with connect CRM Redmine and trigger is AfterSubmission, then I think in VM have to trigger some like "AftercreateOrder", not next trigger after create order.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

AH

When an order head is updated this trigger is fired - maybe that is what you are searching for:

'plgVmUpdateOrderHead'

$returnValues = $dispatcher->trigger('plgVmUpdateOrderHead', array($cart, $order));
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

AH

You asked this

Quotehow to track a new event that user data is saved in the database

It is really impossible for me to work out what you are trying to do - unless you tell us that - it is not going to be easy to give you any useful answers
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0