News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Unable to update VirtueMart AIO Administrator Component 3.2.14 to 3.8.4

Started by George Guebelli, July 24, 2020, 05:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Guebelli

I try updating and I get:

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/vhosts/gallerycollection.gifts/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/libraries
Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file vroute.php

After I add the folder: libraries, I get the second part of the error.

I was able to update Virtuemart com_virtuemart.3.8.4.10335 with update manager with no issues.

Using PHP7
Joomla 3.9.2
Linux Server at Rackspace

George G
George Guebelli

jenkinhill

I believe administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/libraries  was removed from the VM installation a long time back. Maybe updating to a less recent version followed by current would have been better.

If you are using the Joomla Extensions/Manage/Update tool then use Extensions/Manage/Install to update the AIO - I always use this when updating old versions and have never seen a problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ermes

Hi forum, i have same problem: an old client ask to me to update the site. I tried to update from 3.2.14 to 3.8.8 with same error. I tried also to install AIO from the extension manager, bu with same results. Have you a solution?