News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[SOLVED]Realex Payment Plugin

Started by ioomi, June 17, 2015, 11:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ioomi

I am creating a website for a client using Virtuemart version 3.0.8 on Joomla 3.4.1 and have been testing everything before the website goes live. I am using the Realex plugin but, every time I try to put an order through I am getting the error message '508 Incorrect hash. Please check your code and the Developers Documentation' when it tries to go through to Realex. I have been in touch with Realex and, on their side, everything looks fine. I have confirmed the Merchant ID, Shared Secret and Sub Account are all correct with Realex, so they think it may be something on the Virtuemart side of it?

Thanks

ioomi

Been informed by Realex that the hash that is being generated is incorrect, any help as to how to change this would be great

alatak

Hello
Please give me the exact configuration you are using (not the credentials) and i will check if i can reproduce it.

ioomi

Hi,

Sorry, which configuration do you mean? What settings do you need to know?

Thanks

ioomi

Solved:
Realex have been back in touch The shared secret was not saving to the correct folder. Changed the configuration settings, which has fixed the issue.

alatak

ash

Quote from: alatak on July 02, 2015, 09:15:11 AM
Great :)
i am having the same issue could you let me know what realex asked you to in the configuration settings please thanks