News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Adding multiple products to cart with one button

Started by webgobe, April 28, 2021, 18:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webgobe

LOL, the problem is NOT to add discounts, that can be handled with a little coding. The real problem is to add/remove these dynamically, based on the exact contents of the cart, as I described above (https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=146716.msg522740#msg522740). And that's the part what NONE of the above proposed solutions can handle.
Like a fine wine... Good from the start and getting better over time.

pinochico

A little thought off topic:

If I have to analyze the needs or mistakes of our customers, they must provide me with all available information.

If they don't deliver, I'll charge them lost time for additional questions (such as the error URL) for information they don't deliver immediately.

For 15 years, I have trained most customers to send the URL, domain, error preview, description and request straight away.

Also, when I don't provide this information to my developers, they don't start work - they don't write that they need something, but they just don't do the task until I provide the information.

Unfortunately, the negative feature of most forums is the same - respondents will not provide all the information available to others.

This is followed by the usual game - divination with crystal balls.

Sometimes I get involved in the game, but when I'm not in the mood and time, it's not worth dealing with the question at all - I even struggle with the idea that the interviewer does not appreciate any help and does not provide information intentionally :)

For example:
the online domain of the site is already helping
helps the URL where the problem occurs
helps preview the circled problem
helps video in gif

I understand that some do not want to show the domain of the site they are working on so as not to reveal which site it is and not lose a customer (here are the biggest hysterics Japanese),
but no one will repair the car unless it comes to service.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Studio 42

Quote from: webgobe on May 02, 2021, 08:22:21 AM
LOL, the problem is NOT to add discounts, that can be handled with a little coding. The real problem is to add/remove these dynamically, based on the exact contents of the cart
To do this you have product builder See https://breakdesigns.net/extensions/joomla/product-builder
But this add all the products in the car line by line and not 1 product.
Si to apply discount, you have to find own solution
If you have a easy solution for the discount, please explain how you do this ?

balai

QuoteMore, if later I remove the master product from the cart, the associated product's price should be re-adjusted to show the non discounted base price.
This is a feature of Product Bundles.