News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How can I select differents colors of a combo in a single product

Started by mabf, April 27, 2021, 17:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabf

Hi guys im trying to put in my shop a combo of products (3 items in a single item, for example: 1 purse + 1 belt + 1 glasses)

in this case the 3 items are brown, my question is

¿Is there a way that i can change the color of 1 item individually and then go to the checkout?

i have 3 different colors of the 3 items and i want to people to choose the colors they want

balai

If you have saved 1 product, then any attribute will regard that product, no matter if you consider it in your mind as 3 products.

If you want to sell product bundles, where each product can have it's own attributes, consider using a plugin like Product Bundles.
https://breakdesigns.net/extensions/joomla/product-bundles

ermes

pinochico

QuoteYou can try our solutions at
https://shop.ilabsolutions.it/en/

Copy solution from breakdesign?
Yes

Is solution for question?
No
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

ermes

Quote from: pinochico on April 29, 2021, 21:01:42 PM
Copy solution from breakdesign?
Yes

Is solution for question?
No
They are absolutely two different extensions. My solution is only an improved user interface of the features already present in VM.
pinochico be careful when you make these statements.
And it is obvious that I replied to the wrong post. Blame the haste.

pinochico

First question:

Hi guys im trying to put in my shop a combo of products (3 items in a single item, for example: 1 purse + 1 belt + 1 glasses)

Answer from ermes

use https://shop.ilabsolutions.it/en/
And be carefoul for me...

To ermes:

Where is your solution for first question?
Your solution is only copy function from extension from breakdesign for chose color as customfiled (definitelly diferent extension, yes).
But not ansfer for question.

OR?

Can you correct?
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

OK, You have misunderstood each other and Ermes has already said that he misposted. Please be nice :)

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

aha sorry, I don't translate this

" replied to the wrong post."

right

My apologies