News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

standard payment + shipping

Started by Troels_E, March 05, 2021, 11:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troels_E

I made a new shipment called Afhentning/Pickup that should only show for Danish costumers that have choosen "Payment on pickup", it kinda works.
I also made a "payment on pickup" and have set this up using standard payment.

Problem is that after choosing Afhentning/Pickup I need to manually reload the cart page for the "payment on pickup (betaling i butikken)"  to show up.

We use VP onepage checkout I dunno if that could cause the issue, can't get my head around what is actually wrong.

Site: www.stenogfritid.dk
VM: newest stable
J!: newest stable

Jörgen

Check for jscript errors in console. Turning off VP-OPC could also be nice to test. Have never seen any issues with standard payment.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

QuoteHave never seen any issues with standard payment.

I never seen any issues with standard payment too, the best option will be send question to developer OPC (from Czech Republic) - Pavel Vakeš.
Maybe in shipment plugin you don't have initialization VM config... (we need add to our payment plugin Gopay in addition).
Next option is
- check order shipment plugin
- check if shipment plugin is really shipment plugin
- check conditions between shipment plugin and payment plugin and if you use next plugin from Pavel Vakeš - condition between shipment and payment (this plugin is not free)

So my mind (think) is full nad I don't have other idea where can be problem :)

I tried create order and I don't see JS error in cart
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

In the VP OPC the shipment method is usually selected first and the page is then refreshed before selecting a payment method. I suspect you should talk to Jumbo at VirtuePlanet to see if what you want to do can be made to work.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico

Quoteand the page is then refreshed before selecting a payment method

Not full page, but individual parts of page (products, payment...)
But in this eshop is refreshed only products.

Compare with another e-shop that uses VP OPC - https://www.sporthabacek.cz (attachment)

And sorry, my mistake, in your shop is not OPC by PV (Pavel Vakeš), but VP OPC - from virtueplanet (bimbo).
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Troels_E