News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Some products are not shown on the site

Started by ilyafly, February 04, 2021, 19:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilyafly

Hi. Updated VirtueMart to the latest version of VirtueMart 3.8.8. There was such a problem. Some products are not shown on the site. Some categories show 4 or 3 products, although there are 8 or 10. The template does not affect this. Checked it out. Through a search on the results page - are shown. Not in the category. who faced such problem? I noticed this on two sites

jenkinhill

What version did you update from?  Live site URL?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ilyafly

From 3.2.14

Live url this category is empty but there are goods inside

pinochico

The problem is not in VM, but in filtering module, because if I change category in filter module to other and next back (this live link in post), then I see products corectly.

Maybe collision between SEO URL, cache, ....

but sure not in VM :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

ilyafly

not. I turned off the filter.
If you select a category in the filter, then it redirects you to the search results page. And all the goods are there.

The filter also shows the exact value of products in categories.

But Virtuemart does not show.

[/URL]

pinochico

not
the category is still in module filter

you must off the whole filter module == then I must dont see popup with category list
next add core vm category list module and try again
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

ilyafly