News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[3.8.9] vmadmin template feedback

Started by sirius, January 29, 2021, 23:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirius

Hi all,

congrats Valerie (and all involved) for the revamp admin template, great stuff !

Some Feedbacks (I will edit this post time to time)

Customer list:

• [Bug] Filter/Search doesn't work
Order page:

• [Fix on 3.8.9] When we add an "Order Note" (the new feature) and we save it, then Shipping and Payment disappear. So the Alert message appear "No entry found in shipment for order id xxxx"
List Order page:

• [Bug] When searching in commands if the full name is written, nothing is displayed (only displayed if a single word is searched)
  • [UX][Fix on 3.8.9] As we are with isis admin template, when we set some dark colors to the status (ex: #008000) because of not enough contrast we can't see the order number anymore, because the link is by default with color: #3071a9
  • [UX][Fix on 3.8.9] Same result with the text color of the status and shipping, actual text color from isi is : #333
So as we can set a background color for Status and Shipment method it would be nice to have the possibility to set the text-color too ? (but what if pseudo hover...?)

Product page

• [Bug] If we click to add a note (rating + review) to the product, then we hit cancel : 0 Class 'vmuikitAdminUIHelper' not found
  • [Bug][need confirmation] When I search for related products in the backend, I do not receive the search result. receive  products in order  rising Id / sku ( in this case for me is the same id/sku)
  • [Fix on 3.8.9] Custom Fields > Related Products : Search field return blank results
J3.10.12 | PHP 7.4.33 + APC + memcached + Opcode
VM Prod : 3.8.6 | VM Test : 4.0.12.10777

AH

QuoteWhen we add an "Order Note" (the new feature) and we save it, then Shipping and Payment disappear. So the Alert message appear "No entry found in shipment for order id xxxx"

This is a known problem and will be sorted soon

QuoteAs we are with isis admin template, when we set some dark colors to the status (ex: #008000) because of not enough contrast we can't see the order number anymore, because the link is by default with color: #3071a9

Text color would be a nice option - agreed
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

--Joao--

Hello,

"No entry found in shipment for order id xxxx"

How can this be reverted?
I do not found anything different in the table ORDERS.

Thank you

--Joao--

OK
I found it and fixed (Tables payments and shipments)

===========

Order Note will be a very good feature that's why it was the first thing that I tested :)
Thank you

AH

Yes - if you find something that stops you in your tracks - please report

Theny you can switch the template back to the old one until another release.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Troels_E

"No entry found in shipment for order id xxxx"

I get the same message with the new admin ui when entering an order where a certain shipping method is used.  That method is using a shipping plugin.
I do not get any issues with the standard shipping.

Overall looks nice thanks for the work done!

sirius

Hi
with 3.8.9

Product page : If we click to add a note to the product, then we hit cancel : 0 Class 'vmuikitAdminUIHelper' not found

First post updated

sirius

Hi
with 3.8.9

Customer list : Filter/Search doesn't work

First post updated

sirius

Quote from: Iryn3l on February 17, 2021, 15:50:35 PM
2.When searching in commands if the full name is written, nothing is displayed (only displayed if a single word is searched)

Bug Confirmed

First post updated

GJC Web Design

Re search  .. doesn't work for me at all

and if to try and search I go back to the old template.. get my results .. go back to the new template .. then from then on it will only diplay the results no matter what is attempted.
Clear all fields, reset etc etc .. only the initial results show

fixed on latest version bundled with  com_virtuemart.3.8.9.10473_package_or_extract.zip   :)
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

sirius

Quote from: GJC Web Design on March 10, 2021, 15:43:40 PM
Re search  .. doesn't work for me at all
Hi GJC Web Design,

I can't reproduce this issue at this time, it works ok for me.
I suppose you mean the research doesn't work as expected whatever the admin page, categories list, product list etc. ?

GJC Web Design

Hi sirius

yes .. works perfectly on the latest com_virtuemart.3.8.9.10473_package_or_extract.zip bundle
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

pinochico

I tried add missing boostrap tip for same divs.

Ok, I edited administrator/templates/vmadmin/html/com_virtuemart/config/default_shop_settings.php

and change

<div class="uk-form-label"><?php echo vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ADMIN_CFG_SHOP_OFFLINE'); ?></div>

to

<div class="uk-form-label hasTooltip" title="" data-original-title="If you check this, you disable all cart functionalities."><?php echo vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ADMIN_CFG_SHOP_OFFLINE'); ?></div>

and second

<div class="uk-form-label"><span class="hasTooltip" title="" data-original-title="If you check this, you disable all cart functionalities."><?php echo vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ADMIN_CFG_SHOP_OFFLINE'); ?></span></div>

but still I see only

<div class="uk-form-label"><?php echo vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ADMIN_CFG_SHOP_OFFLINE'); ?></div>

Is same MAGIC or Revenge of the Sith?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

AH

It is using uikit

You need to follow their guideline structures
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

pinochico

yep, I see and find it and add BS tooltip (not popover) for type booleanlist (is missing)...

VM not using joomla standard framework (xml manifest for view), but custom php function.
Ok, now I have in Joomla instalation:
custom phoca view function
custom jlexreview view function
custom virtuemart view function
custom any exist new component for joomla - any some next?...

Why exist joomla framework standard?
Why if I create own component have to control by JED and have to fixed all error and use only joomla framework?

Maybe better delete joomla framework and use completely every custom system for every component - more stripes, more addidas...

I'm sorry, I'm probably frustrated and I have yet to come to terms with it.

Our developer I learn how develop right by joomla framework and now every component which we use are custom.... :(
This is not a good example for my developers.

make a peace and continue with this work, is only my personal problem :D
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products