News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart product module order product

Started by roman5527, January 04, 2021, 14:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roman5527

Hi, can you help me how i can add option order product based on backand order ?

Thnaks

pinochico

A česky by to nešlo?

Můj google translate z toho vyloudil nesmysl a já vůbec nevím o co jde
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

roman5527

No jasne pinochico.

Chcel by som pridat do modulu Virtuemart product module aj moznost radenia produktov podla radenia v backende cize podla poradia v backende.
Vedel by si mi s tym pomoct ?

Dakujem

pinochico

If you need use sorting product by backend (attachment) - standard VM product module don't have

You can use this:
https://www.minijoomla.org/cs/joomla-rozsireni/virtuemart-rozsireni/souvisejici-produkty-rozsirene-pro-virtuemart

Where some setup for sorting exist (attachment)

But if you need exactly the same setup as VM backend, then you must develop it, now I don't know how log time we need for developing.
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

roman5527

Hi, i dont buy extension.
I want help with code . Any function how work it.

Thanks

pinochico

barbara

very surprised this basic option is still not available in such an otherwise well developed system

barbara

it would appear your only option (with 9 products not too bad) is to either edit the ID numbers / created dates in the database, or delete all the products and install in reverse order, then use the 'latest products' option.

not too bad with only 9 products (my shop has a couple hundred, trying to do the same thing)

pinochico

I'm also very surprised every day when I need functionality that is missing here and my developer doesn't do it for free.

Maybe you can develop something yourself and make it available, because as you can see, others want functionalities that are common to other ecommerce solutions, but they don't want to pay for development.

My grandmother said an old Czech proverb - not even a chicken rakes for free.

And that's why the version is. But I'm very happy for it because it's modular and I can make adjustments myself or order and pay for further adjustments.

Others may use my method or wait for someone to develop a solution and make it available for free or financially support a virtuemart dev team - this is very elegant.

roman5527

Hi , i find solution for this problem.

When i add new option in Virtuemart products module in XML file :
<field
          name="product_group"
          type="list"
          default="featured"
          label="MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISPLAY"
          description="MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISPLAY_DESC"
          >
          <option value="featured">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FEATURED_PRODUCTS</option>
          <option value="discontinued">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCONTINUED_PRODUCTS</option>
          <option value="latest">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_LATEST_PRODUCTS</option>
          <option value="random">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_RANDOM_PRODUCTS</option>
          <option value="topten">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BEST_SALES</option>
          <option value="recent">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_RECENT_PRODUCTS</option>
          <option value="category">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_CATEGORY_ORDERING</option>
        </field>

<option value="category">MOD_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_CATEGORY_ORDERING</option>

and in settings module i set this option and set Use category filter to "YES" and select category and ordering products in this category  -> ITS WORK. I try it on J4.1.5 and VM 4.0.6.

settings module : https://prnt.sc/Y12QSTq1pyXT