News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VirtueMart AND multilingual associations for its categories-products

Started by extonjaez, December 10, 2020, 16:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extonjaez

Hello,

Is VirtueMart support multilingual associations for its categories and products ?
Each time i change of language, i loose the product page.
when developpers think that they will implement this possibility?
Regards

pinochico

QuoteIs VirtueMart support multilingual associations for its categories and products ?

Yes, but admin must fill all data on product detail or category detail in administration and VM must be right setup - must exist DB table for all used languagies
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

extonjaez

Quote from: pinochico on December 10, 2020, 18:43:02 PM
QuoteIs VirtueMart support multilingual associations for its categories and products ?

Yes, but admin must fill all data on product detail or category detail in administration and VM must be right setup - must exist DB table for all used languagies

My VM database contains all languages for categories, products, manufacturer ....
I fill all data on product detail or category detail in administration and VM have good setup
Do I have to include or select an additional parameters to have the language association for the products ?

pinochico

QuoteEach time i change of language, i loose the product page.

Can you describe it more?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

This i think is a Joomla meny Id issue. You have to have the wanted menu setup in that language for a starter. Then i use the language switcher from Patrick @ studio42.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

extonjaez

Quote from: Jörgen on December 12, 2020, 11:25:07 AM
This i think is a Joomla meny Id issue. You have to have the wanted menu setup in that language for a starter. Then i use the language switcher from Patrick @ studio42.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

https://shop.st42.fr/en/products/multi-language-for-virtuemart.htm
many thanks
best regards