plugin plg_content_includeite from Linelab.org customfields

Started by maarten33, September 29, 2020, 23:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maarten33

Hello,

I having the following problem. I am using the following plugin plg_content_includeite from Linelab.org in virtuemart to create a buy now button in articles.

But I cannot display the customfields, so when a customer adds the product to the cart all the customfields are displayed in the cart. I prefer to have the option none selected.

I think the reason is I am missing the following field.
[customfieldsSorted][addtocart][0][display]

this is the information that is in "display"
"<div class="controls">
<label for="customProductData_36_7573" id="customProductData_36_7573-lbl" class="radio">

<input type="radio" name="customProductData[36][8]" id="customProductData_36_7573" value="73"  />No extra cost
</label>
<label for="customProductData_36_7574" id="customProductData_36_7574-lbl" class="radio">

<input type="radio" name="customProductData[36][8]" id="customProductData_36_7574" value="74"  />Flush-mount box ProLine C01112 Price (incl. VAT) +41,75 €
</label>
<label for="customProductData_36_7575" id="customProductData_36_7575-lbl" class="radio">

<input type="radio" name="customProductData[36][8]" id="customProductData_36_7575" value="75"  />Surface-mount box ProLine C03001 Price (incl. VAT) +165,59 €
</label>
</div>
"

How can i add this array to this plugin?

thank you in advance.

Studio 42

No, the problem is that you selected cart atribute YES in the custom field declaration.
In this case the render in the cart is bad because you have no values set on add to cart

maarten33

Thank you for the reply. I changed the setting, but the behavior is the same.
See below the settings of the customfield.

see url for the plugin in joomla article.
https://www.robintele.com/newsite/en/products/video-intercoms/proline-sv-sip/1-piezo.html

see url for product in virtuemart
https://www.robintele.com/newsite/en/shop/19/9/proline-video/robinproline_video_c03052_en-detail.html

thank you in advance.

pinochico

Hello,

linelab has internal forum for this plugin, do you know?

I know František from Linellab personally, then if you send question on their forum, then he answer to you sure.
Do you tryied it?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

maarten33

Studio 42

The problem is that the field is not rendered in your article.
The plugin need to be modified to add the cart customfields

pinochico

QuoteThe problem is that the field is not rendered in your article.
The plugin need to be modified to add the cart customfields

Yes I know
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

maarten33

No response yet from Linellab. Not sure if this plugin will work in the end.

Are there alternatives on the market that will add custom fields from virtuemart products?

pinochico

QuoteNo response yet from Linellab

Maybe you send questions on wrong address :)

Last week I spoke with František from Linelab by phone...

Or maybe the plugin is not a priority, I know self, if we hard work on some projects, then support for our plugins and extensions must wait (some times 3 months)..

Studio 42

Quote from: maarten33 on October 01, 2020, 16:31:13 PM
No response yet from Linellab. Not sure if this plugin will work in the end.

Are there alternatives on the market that will add custom fields from virtuemart products?
Here my plugin https://shop.st42.fr/en/products/plugin-product-in-article.htm
I know that the cart fields are right set as in VM, because i use VM core render to add and display the cart fields part.