News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problem with registration form

Started by MoreBlue, September 23, 2020, 17:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoreBlue

Hello. I need your help with the problems that occur on the registration form and after.

1- In the registration form, I added another field for the identification number according to the conditions of my country, but I could not find where I could translate this field into English so that it would be seen as a tax number when entered from different countries.

2- In the fields where other information should be entered during the registration, there are "Address Nickname" inscriptions and when the member does not delete the fields that he does not need, these fields appear as "Address Nickname" in the order form.
How can I get this post removed from the registration area?

3- My last problem is that the fields in the post-order registration form are filled with scripts in the shipping address. What can I do to make this not appear too.

Thanks for your help

pinochico

1. You must insert a language constant as the name of the new field and add this constant to the language constant override:
https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/joomla/languge-manager/

2. I don't know exactly, but I think you have a badly set up administration.

An image for analysis would be useful - detail of setting the wrong field
But the reason will probably be different - a mistake in the template?
I would have to see the PHP code of the registration field template in the cart, which is called as a placeholder

3. with scripts? Scripts is piece of code aka Javascript. Really?
I think do you mean the same values as registration form, isn't it?
And what wouldn't the preview be?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

GJC Web Design

problem 2.

I have seen on some installs when the ordering is rearranged the default field of all fields gets filled with the first value .. 

check each shopper field and if the default is filled delete the value
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

pinochico

to GJC Web Design:

Thanks for this info  8)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

shenlong2210

You login virtuemart and Shopper Filed,
Click on Items (Name, Adress,...) and edit Default and Placeholder