News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

mobile phone display issue

Started by melomax26, September 21, 2020, 20:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melomax26

hi can you help
on my site www.urbandba.co.uk on the home page it displays latest products in 1 row of 4 products but if you view it on a mobile phone it squashes them together as pictured.

but if you click to view baseball caps it shows all products in 1 column instead of 1 row

can this be changed to view the latest products in 1 column on a small display

thanks

pinochico

Quotecan this be changed to view the latest products in 1 column on a small display

I think is template solution - send ask for your template developer.

And don't forget about this:
Safari can't open the page "‎www.urbandba.co.uk" because Safari can't find the server "www.urbandba.co.uk".
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

No match for "urbandba.co.uk".

This domain name has not been registered.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

melomax26

Sorry its www.urbandba.com

Regards to template I'm not getting any joy
But why would it be there issue when they didnt know I was using virtuemart

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

Looks like you are using the default VM templating files with that template. Are you using instances of the products module to show the featureds on your home page rather than the usual home page category view layout? If so you need to check is @media CSS is being used to control the screen size layout.

See http://demo.virtuemart.net/  to see how the layout changes using the default VM templates & compare with yours.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

melomax26

Hi @jenkinhill yes im using the default settings in virtuemart and the home page is displaying new products and i presume its the website template thats controlling the screen sizing