News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Terms and Services check box can not select

Started by ashain, August 29, 2020, 13:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashain

Hi,

I am new to Virtue and I have set up a website using VirtueMart 3.8.4 version. Joomla 3

Everything fine and working  only on the check out page cant tick the Terms & service check box.

please any help on this issue.

pinochico

QuoteEverything fine and working  only on the check out page cant tick the Terms & service check box.

Sorry, but I can tick the Terms & service check box on the check out page.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

ashain

Sorry, but I can tick the Terms & service check box on the check out page.
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply,

NO Cant Select the box for some reason that is the issue, but can click one the :  Click here to read terms of service and check the box to accept them. Popup works

pinochico

I understand.

I'll wait for you to send more information, in the meantime I believe the information I've already written.
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jumbo!

That sounds like a JS/CSS issue of your template. Post the site link so that we can check and advice a possible fix.

pinochico

Jumbo:

That sounds like a everything

Until he learns to write what he wants, he doesn't deserve help until then.

Like a small child when he can't say what he wants

If you still want to guess and write XX options about what it could be - feel free to waste your time.
And you will lose it, because others are still like little children.

Do you think that I will succeed if I call the car service and say that: I am a new driver and my car is not running?
Is this a sufficient description of the error? There is no ...

Like here there is not enough description and you need to pull out the crystal balls and guess: Well, what probably doesn't work, hmmm ....

When he doesn't even have the decency to write to which URL the error occurs and he doesn't appreciate the time of others ...