News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Discount error backend order edit

Started by el02154, April 03, 2020, 08:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el02154

Hello all,

I am using VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211 and Joomla 3.9.16. I discover a bug related to the backend order edit. Although I put the SKU of the product I want to add and all prices are retrieved automatically discount is not. And on top of that if I try to put it manually when I select to save the order, discount is ripped to zero. This is a known bug? Is there any workaround?

Robert_ITMan

el02154, I have same issue and have been editing the coupons and totals directly in the DB table #__virtuemart_orders

See also:
Editing Orders: How do I update coupon descriptions and amounts?
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=143735.0
WEBSITES @ OURFINGERTIPS
manage > develop > market > repeat

Save a lot of time and money when focused on building a website that works with marketing efforts to get more leads and sales from visitors.

www.ourfingertips.com

pinochico

backend order edit is away to hell :D

Use storno and create new, is the right a way
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products