News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

registration page

Started by nick2011, December 19, 2019, 09:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick2011

hello
I have 2 questions:
1) how to move at the end of the page the CAPTCHA
2) how to style the radio button at the beginning of the page (I'd like to center it and have it on one row only)

thanks

Jörgen

VM version, Template Name  would be a good start
A Url would be even greater.
Else No one can know what you are talking about.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

nick2011

pinochico

QuoteI have 2 questions:

Do You send email to Aplikko? He has email and You can contact him for help - if You bought this template.

1) create override for user registration view and edit and move code for captcha after foreach for all customer inputs
2) add style float: left; for both labels ( tipologia_fieldPrivato, tipologia_fieldAzienda)

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

nick2011

Hi
Point 1 , Solved.

Point 2... Can you please help me in a more detailed way?
If I inspect the two radio elements and I add the CSS parameter suggested, they are still not aligned as they should.
Would you please be so kind to paste me the block of code that I should add to the CSS file?

thanks

nick2011

jenkinhill

Quote from: pinochico on December 19, 2019, 22:06:57 PM

Do You send email to Aplikko? He has email and You can contact him for help - if You bought this template.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum