Options for adding Virtuemart modules no longer appear in (new module) how TOfix

Started by Ygorfk, December 27, 2019, 16:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ygorfk

I do not know why but the options to add a new Virtuemart module simply do not appear, if anyone has gone through this and solved the problem please post the solution.

Thank you all. =)

jenkinhill

Is this on a new installation of VirtueMart? If so was the aio package installed as well as the VM component?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Ygorfk

Yes, every new installation happens the same problem, all Virtuemart modules are installed.
All installations happen this problem, I do not know the reason.

Att. Ygor R
"this message has been translated"

Studio 42

Ygorfk

Versions

Joomla! 3.9.14 Stable [ Amani ] 17-December-2019 15:00 GMT
VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211

everything is updated

jenkinhill

Never seen that on a correct installation. Try Joomla's Extensions / Manage / Discover facility to see if they have not been registered as installed.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Ygorfk

Yes is installed correctly.

Another problem that occurs is as follows:
I use (SP Virtuemart Product Slider) from joomshaper.com, the products do not appear in all modules, only one of them, if I put 2 modules on the same page the products are only shown in one module, the other is empty.

This issue may have nothing to do with the previous issue, but it is good for the forum to have all the information.

Att. Ygor R
"this message has been translated"

Studio 42

Ygorfk

Quote from: Studio 42 on December 31, 2019, 17:33:06 PM
If you dont see the module, then the XML is bad.

Can you solve this question? it happens with any installation

GJC Web Design

The problem is it only happens on YOUR installations so it is something unique to your setup.
No one else is reporting this so it needs investigation on your installation
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Studio 42

If joomla do not see the modules, it's because the name or the xml content or the module is disabled.
I cannot help more without debuging

Quote from: Ygorfk on January 03, 2020, 03:57:46 AM
Quote from: Studio 42 on December 31, 2019, 17:33:06 PM
If you dont see the module, then the XML is bad.

Can you solve this question? it happens with any installation

Ygorfk

Hello everyone:
I did not find the solution to this problem, but I found the cause of the problem.
It turns out that I was using a template that as soon as I installed the VM translation it gave this problem.
I decided to change the template I used.

Thanks everyone for the answers and possible solutions, I'm new in this world of Joomla and VM, I'm enjoying it very much, but still have several difficulties.

You can change the topic to resolved.  :)

Jörgen

QuoteIt turns out that I was using a template that as soon as I installed the VM translation it gave this problem.

Is there an error in Your translation file unmatched quotes etc?

Which language are we talking about all or just one ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.