multi variant attributes ramifications values sql table stored

Started by deisa, December 29, 2019, 17:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deisa

Hello,

I cannot find in which table/fields is stored the multi variant attributes ramifications values.
Thanks in advance.
Currently working with VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211 on Joomla! 3.9.14  PHP    7.2.1

jjk

If I'm not mistaken, you should find them in the table _virtuemart_product_customfields > customfield_params.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

deisa

Quote from: jjk on December 29, 2019, 18:20:35 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you should find them in the table _virtuemart_product_customfields > customfield_params.

Thank you, you're right.  All the information are stored in only a memo field named  "customfield_params" 
I don't understand, this complicates everything, I don't see it right, but I'm not an expert.

I need to import  a lot of products with multi-variant custom fields (2 ramifications) with more than 200 child products.
Obviously, I don't want to do the introduction manually.

I don't know how to import from a CSV file. Do you know any tools for import to VM with Multi variants products?

Kind regards.

Studio 42

Hi, the values are json encoded.
My tool, Vm Be pro, can  import custom fields with params, but params need to be JSON formated in the CSV.

deisa

Quote from: Studio 42 on December 30, 2019, 01:27:42 AM
Hi, the values are json encoded.
My tool, Vm Be pro, can  import custom fields with params, but params need to be JSON formated in the CSV.

Thanks for the information. I'm going to buy your too Vm Be pro.

pinochico

Patrick,

I thinked all times, that CSVImproved use for import to Virtuemart product raw CSV == not parameters formated as json.

Is not CSVImproved better then Vm Be pro?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Studio 42

VM Be Pro import is easy to import because you have nothing to configure, only set the column directly and import.
If you name right the sheets and columns using .ODS you can import all in one time(it work with .XLS or .XLSX but is more limited in size due to the format)
I used before csvi, but loosed more time to do the profiles and had always problem to remember it 2 months after on a new import in the same shop, it's wy i added import to Vm Be PRO.
So is csvi better then VM Be Pro ? I dont have the answer. But i try to simplify the import task for me and my customers(you can multi upload the images too in Vm Be Pro since 6 months).