News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Plugin for GA tracking

Started by marvays, November 14, 2019, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Is there a plugin that can post changes to orders when I fix it in administration?
Now I have Rupostel OPC, but it doesn't work for him. When I edit an order, it stays the same in GA.
I still have "BIT Virtuemart Google Analytics", but it also can't.

Anyone have VP Conversion Tracking?

Studio 42

GA check by javascript session, so perhaps the problem is that on admin, GA cannot track the customer, because it's your javascript session.

marvays

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 15, 2019, 00:32:38 AM
GA check by javascript session, so perhaps the problem is that on admin, GA cannot track the customer, because it's your javascript session.
And how do you do that?

Studio 42

On order update, the javascript is not called in admin.
I never tested any methods to track GA using PHP. So because you cannot call the javascript, you cannot update on order statut change using javascript.
The problem is same on delete an order.
You find some codes in the web
https://processwire.com/talk/topic/18766-how-to-track-events-with-google-analytics-from-php/
https://www.ternstyle.us/blog/google-analytics-tracking-in-php
But this need to be converted for E-commerce tracking

pinochico

Quotethe javascript is not called in admin.

Our plugin tracking order in administrator too, because you can select which status you can tracking and some status You can change only in admin.
But for update previously sended order to GA You must use only PHP (not JS).

No order tracking plugin can do this for VirtueMart (I tested 7 type of plugins).
Only a discontinued plugin from ITALY, but this plugin is old and I think is not to download for now.

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

marvays

s.scholtz from rupostel.com claims that his OPC can send order changes from the VM administration. I tried, but it doesn't work.

Jörgen

The OPC should not have anything to do with the admin interface.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

And are You tested Martin?

Are You looked on datalayer in administrator view after change status or only setup in OPC and waiting? Send You picture from testing :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

marvays

Quote from: pinochico on December 15, 2019, 16:58:38 PM
And are You tested Martin?

Are You looked on datalayer in administrator view after change status or only setup in OPC and waiting? Send You picture from testing :)
I'm waiting. My php knowledge is 0. I can't follow the codes and read some of them :) With rupostel I deal with the currency of the total price of the order and the products. Not just a change of state.