News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

#0 Call to undefined function vmdebug() ERROR

Started by lalocva, October 19, 2019, 20:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lalocva

After updating Joomla to newest version, i updated the Virtuemart component (aio,base, etc). I got a 0 Class 'vmDefines' not found and its imposiblle to enter to administrator page. After updating CUSTOMFIELDSFORALL can get access again to administrator page. but the #0 Call to undefined function vmdebug() ERROR is frontpage. I updated languaje (virtuemart, joomla and other components and i'm stuck with this error)

Call stack
#
Function
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmlanguage.php:274
2 vmLanguage::loadJLang() JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php:326
3 VmConfig::loadJLang() JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_extra_slider/core/vmloader.php:53
4 require_once() JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_extra_slider/core/helper.php:13
5 require_once() JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_extra_slider/mod_sj_vm_extra_slider.php:17
6 include() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:200
7 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/module/site.php:48
8 SppagebuilderAddonModule->render() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:430
9 AddonParser::getAddonHtmlView() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:284
10 AddonParser::viewAddons() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:94
11 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:697
12 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230
13 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:37
14 SppagebuilderViewPage->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
15 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:68
16 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
17 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:26
18 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
19 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
20 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
21 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
22 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
23 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

PHP instalado sobre:
Linux mx60.hostgator.mx 4.14.121-197.ELK.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue May 21 13:24:40 CDT 2019 x86_64
Tipo de base de datos
mysql
Versión de la base de datos
5.6.39-83.1
Cotejamiento de la base de datos
utf8mb4_general_ci
Cotejamiento de la conexión de la base de datos
utf8mb4_general_ci
Versión de PHP
Servidor web
Apache
Interfaz de PHP
cgi-fcgi
Versión de Joomla!
Joomla! 3.9.12 Stable [ Amani ] 24-September-2019 15:00 GMT
Versión de la plataforma de Joomla!
Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Agente del usuario
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 Edge/18.18362

GJC Web Design

I assume contact the dev of mod_sj_vm_extra_slider but unclear what is your current error and on what views u see it?

or see here -- the router has just been updated so maybe a re-install update ( I meant that) will help

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=143799.0

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Milbo

not reinstall. We always update. The problem is in the 3rd party software not following the mega old advice how to include VM in your code.

But the new router has a kind of compatibility rearrangment. The new router includes the config and is checking if the config was already loaded.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Nilsy

I have 2 shops, both updated, but on different servers although same supplier.
One works, one doesn't.

Moved to a different server etc, and it still refused.
On a hunch, I downgraded to VM 3.6.2, and it all started working again.  :)

The "hunch":
In short: I have a test sub-domain on the working server. Since it is a test area, I hadn't upgraded it from the VM 3.6.2 version.
I added some pictures to a product, and all was good.
I then upgraded to the VM 3.6.4, and that's when it collapsed.
It was under the installation of the aio that it went bad.
So, a downgrade fixed that... and then I tested the same thing on the working site. Same thing happened.

I have a working live sub-domain on the same server etc, which IS updated to 3.6.4 and it works fine.
The test site has no 3-party stuff... it is a clean VM installation for testing purposes.

Nilsy

Sorry... I have 3.6.2 on the other site too!  :-[

EvanGR

I had the same problem, with product pages, after I updated to the latest 3.6.x version... I had to rollback to 3.6.3.

(I also use breakdesigns extensions, not sure if this has anything to do with it)

GJC Web Design

the EXACT same error?

Which 3.6.6.xxxx - it matters

Post the trace please
GJC Web Design
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component

EvanGR

Not sure if it was the EXACT same error.

But it was a "call to undefined vmdebug()" in single product pages. I know because I was looking for vmdebug() function calls in my template override, thinking it was my fault.

It must have been version 3.6.6.10187.
Rolled back to 3.6.3 10177 which works fine.

GJC Web Design

com_virtuemart.3.6.6.10191 improves the config loading to try and account for poorly coded 3rd party ext --

GJC Web Design

EvanGR

EvanGR

Same disaster with latest v3.6.6.10191.

Now it's stuck and it's not rolling back to a previous working version... fingers crossed...

Nilsy

I tried VM3.6.6.10191 - not working for me.
I tried VM3.6.4.10187 - not working for me.
I tried VM3.6.3.10184 - not working for me.

Rolled back to VM3.6.2.10159, and things work again.

This is the fault list I get when I turn the debug on maximum (see attachment).

eliotrayner

J.3.9.12
VM3.6.6.10191

I also had same issue with single product pages. Kept my VM3.6.6.10191 install, but rolled back /components/com_virtuemart/router.php to VM3.6.2.10159 and now working.

Quote from: Milbo on October 30, 2019, 19:57:44 PM
not reinstall. We always update. The problem is in the 3rd party software not following the mega old advice how to include VM in your code.

But the new router has a kind of compatibility rearrangment. The new router includes the config and is checking if the config was already loaded.

Where is the advise re '... old advice how to include VM in your code' ?

thanks

Nilsy

Quote from: eliotrayner on November 05, 2019, 18:17:54 PM
J.3.9.12
VM3.6.6.10191

I also had same issue with single product pages. Kept my VM3.6.6.10191 install, but rolled back /components/com_virtuemart/router.php to VM3.6.2.10159 and now working.

Quote from: Milbo on October 30, 2019, 19:57:44 PM

Where is the advise re '... old advice how to include VM in your code' ?

thanks

Thank you! That worked for me.