News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Language problem [SOLVED]

Started by ineks76, August 08, 2019, 09:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ineks76

Hello! I have a problem. I have a website in two languages: Russian and Ukrainian. When I switch the language on the site to Ukrainian, then I cannot enter the product card and it sends me to the main page. All the necessary manipulations for the bilingual site are fulfilled (associations, separate menu for each language, etc.). Tell me what you can do. I will be grateful.

Joomla 3.9.10
Virtuemart 3.4.2
Template VP Smart from virtueplanet.com

Studio 42

Al products or only some ?
If you have a link to your site, we can perhaps help better

ineks76

http://smart.ivant.kyiv.ua/
In general, all products do not work, but I check this product:  http://smart.ivant.kyiv.ua/shkafy-kupe/shkafy-kupe-eko/shkaf-kupe-eko-1000-dsp-detail
In passing to Ukrainian, it now issues 404.

Studio 42

COM_CONTENT_ERROR_ARTICLE_NOT_FOUND
Mean : Joomla do not find the article. As if you load a Joomla article and not a Virtuemart product.
Do you use a SEF plugin ?

ineks76

I use everything that goes with the template. Nothing else is set.
The <article> tag is a product card for this template

ineks76

The SEF plugin is enabled

Studio 42

Check if you enabled the 2 languages in the virtuemart config.
Try to use "language fallback"
Clear all cache file in Joomla

ineks76

All this has been done repeatedly. I no longer know what to do with it

Studio 42

have you a link to the virtuemart root shop or category view(without a category selected)?

ineks76

No, apparently. If I understand you correctly

Studio 42

You need to have a main link. Or to virtuemart>virtuemart(this is obsolete now) Or to virtuemart>category view to do the SEF url work correctly in all case

ineks76

Have you seen the site? What's wrong there? All menus on the site are made according to this principle.

ineks76

Thanks. The problem has been resolved

Studio 42

Can you explain, what you have done ? So other user know the solution.

ineks76

I posted an article in the product card, but it was for one language only. That's all the solution).
Thanks to Jumbo from virtueplanet/