News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Payment Method Credentials Won't Save.

Started by HopeD, February 12, 2019, 19:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeD

Hello, I am using Joomla! 3.9.2, VirtueMart 3.4.2.
I've been using the First Data "egrfirstdatae4" payment method since our site launched. I switched our PHP version to 7.1 and noticed that a customer's order status was Pending and payment hadn't gone through.

I checked the payment configuration and our credentials for our payment method were gone. When I try to save them now, the page just refreshes and the fields remain empty. It is not exclusive to this payment method, either. Any time I try to save them, on any payment method, it doesn't work. I greatly appreciate any help.

Jörgen

Some plugin or extension that is not PHP 7 ready. Turn on full PHP error reporting in Joomla to see where it goes wrong.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

HopeD

I couldn't see any errors and my hosting provider also said nothing was showing on their end. However, I looked and our system is showing 20 updates available and says the installed version is "Unknown"

I think this may be our problem? No clue what would have caused this.

Jörgen

Turn back to php7 and check if it works. Check if you have updated both vm core and vm aio. The list sais you haven't.
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

HopeD

What is strange is that the VirtueMart and VirtueMart AIO are showing as installed in my extensions. But they're version 3.4.2, the ones pending say "Unknown" version installed and 3.2.1 available.