News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem with cart cache

Started by giofranz, January 14, 2019, 09:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giofranz

Hi guys, i'm using VM 3.4.2 on Joomla 3.8.13

I've a problem with the cart: after purchasing a products it keeps the product in it. I've already find out is cache, after I've emptied the general cache in Joomla the products disappear. Now the problem is that the cache seems to be disabled so i don't know where to look.

Any idea? :) thanks!

jenkinhill

Are you using a CDN? Cloudflare?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

giofranz

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 14, 2019, 10:54:01 AM
Are you using a CDN? Cloudflare?
Hi jenkinhill thanks for the help. No i'm not using any CDN. I apparently solved the problem disabling "System - Page Cache" plugin in Joomla plugins. I've no idea what that does but it seems to be the problem. I doubled checked on other sites (same joomla and VM version) and the plugin is actually disabled, the cart is working fine.

Studio 42

I see "page" in the list, this mean taht page cache is active.
Try to clear and see if the "page" is set in the cache again.
If yes, then you have to see if you use other cache plugin perhaps, if cache is disable in Joomla.

giofranz

Quote from: Studio 42 on January 14, 2019, 15:14:08 PM
I see "page" in the list, this mean taht page cache is active.
Try to clear and see if the "page" is set in the cache again.
If yes, then you have to see if you use other cache plugin perhaps, if cache is disable in Joomla.
Thank for the help Studio 42, it was cache page indeed! I solved the problem disabling "System - Page Cache" plugin!