News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Update fancybox to fancybox3

Started by Kuubs, November 10, 2018, 14:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I have changed the fancybox to the newest version by overwriting the css and js files. But I have some errors because of this. Is there a legit way to update this fancybox?

Jörgen

No not at the moment. There is a planned update for the Fancybox, but I do not know how far the plans have come.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

2dmaster

Yes is hard very much :)) I'm too test other versions and get us error like  $._fancybox is not defined

pinochico

We don't use old fancybox and function from VM :)

We changed template and programing boostrap3 popup. Is better and modern. Of Course with ajax and dynamic change content and recaptcha invisible.

But if you want waiting on VM, good luck :)

We've been waiting for 4 years, but new ecommerce frameworks are faster than the VM core change.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Kuubs

Quote from: pinochico on January 31, 2019, 02:56:55 AM
We don't use old fancybox and function from VM :)

We changed template and programing boostrap3 popup. Is better and modern. Of Course with ajax and dynamic change content and recaptcha invisible.

We've been waiting for 4 years, but new ecommerce frameworks are faster than the VM core change.

What are you using now?

pinochico

We use boostrap modal with loading content from sublayout template by ajax
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jjk

Quote from: pinochico on January 31, 2019, 02:56:55 AM

Fancybox 2 and 3 are not free for commercial use. That's the reason why VM still uses an older version with some adjustments.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations