News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Confirmed status and two invoices

Started by jflash, September 01, 2018, 14:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jflash

Hello!
I have strange behavior with Confirmed status. I have in configuration: 'Default Order Status to create an invoice' = Confirmed. Now in Orders page my new order have status 'Confirmed by shopper'. I click on 'Force creation of invoice' and invoice has created. If i now change status of this order to Confirmed Virtuemart creates second order too. But why? I have one order and does not need second order:) Bug?
jflash

StefanSTS

Are you talking about orders oder invoices? I guess invoices.

You can create invoices for multiple statusses, that is new.

On a change to that status an invoice is created. You have "Confirmed" in your config for that.
If you create an invoice by forcing it in "Confirmed by Shopper" and you change the status to "Confirmed", then you get a new invoice.

Instead of forcing the invoice creation, the status can be changed to "confirmed" and then the invoice is ready for download via that same button.

Hope it helps
Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.