News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

PayPal experience

Started by StompJames, June 13, 2018, 13:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StompJames

Hello,

I am, looking for a skilled developer to help me with PayPal payment methods. We would like to create as good a checkout experience as possible through PayPal.

What I desire is a way to take the user details from the PayPal account and have them automatically added to the checkout form. Is this possible?

Another issue I have is that I would like to have a PayPal button on my products that goes straight to PayPal and then lets them checkout as quickly as possible. This button I thought exists but it seems to not be there in my template. I am confused as to how this would work with postage also, how would you charge postage if they straight to PayPal?

Open to ideas on how to improve this if they already exist.

Regards,

James

Austin Walker

Thanks for adding me on Skype we will discuss there.

andrewjohnson56782

Hi James,
Sounds like something well within my area of expertise...
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

webkul

Hi,

Greetings from Webkul!!

I have gone through your query. Like to inform you that Webkul is software service providing company. Here we have developed more than 180+ extensions on Joomla and VirtueMart. We are having a team of experienced developers to better serve our customer. For any query Please contact us at https://webkul.uvdesk.com

Thanks
Webkul