News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Hide prices for unregistered users

Started by virtuemartforo, March 20, 2018, 20:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virtuemartforo

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone knows the way that virtuemart shows the prices only if it is logged.
I have seen that previous versions allowed it, but I do not see any option in VirtueMart 3.0.14 to be able to perform this function.
If there is an option, a plugin, or a code that someone knows would appreciate knowing it.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

virtuemartforo

Hi Kelvin, (sorry for my english-google)
*  I saw that plugin in this same forum (and that is a response from you hehe) or in some search and contact them (the developers), but it does not do what I needed.
Finally I bought a plugin that I also saw in your forum answer and although it has given me some problem when installing it in the support they have been very effective and they have solved it in a few hours (I recommend them, not always a support they solve things so fast)
This plugin does exactly what I want: if you are not registered you do not see the prices, if you are registered you can see the prices.
I appreciate your help and I share this developer who has earned it and also I share a solution: https://codingmall.com/
* On the other hand also update the virtuemart, as you comment is better. :)
Thank you very much Jen, a greeting to you.