why i can't got the directory and files "virtuemart-account-maintenance" ?

Started by plcder, January 29, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plcder

Plz, I not yet got any great resolve from Official open issue ticker !

I bought a Official templates - MEGA before a few days. I'm step by step followed Official quick guide to installation it and finished it.
but I got a problem in Front site of Mega:

I use version is VirtueMart3.2.12_Joomla_3.8.3-Stable-Full_Package as of the last version of virtuemart.net.
Virtuemart template(megawebshop) version is 22.12.2017 3.8.3/3.2.12.
PHP Version is 7.2.x

1. /#LoginForm --> Register -> /virtuemart-account-maintenance/editaddress I got a info:
404, The requested URL /kickstart/virtuemart-account-maintenance/editaddress was not found on this server.

2. index page -> clicked register button -> 404

why i can't got the directory and files "virtuemart-account-maintenance" ?

---
Official feedback to me: change seo setting in joolma globeconfigation to :

Search Engine friendly URLs: Yes changed to "No"

(I think this is bad, I need get SEO...)
Then I got new problem:
1. /#LoginForm --> Register -> /virtuemart-account-maintenance/editaddress I got a info:
404, The requested URL /kickstart/virtuemart-account-maintenance/editaddress was not found on this server.

2. 2. index page -> clicked register button -> passed 200
/kickstart/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&layout=editaddress

how to resolve this problem?

Jörgen

VM is not fully PHP 7.1 compatible. Try PHP 7.0. If trouble still occur, please use template Protostar to rule out problems with VM install.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

plcder

Official reply me
You have a new message from support.
Re: Version of Template

Hi, From some reason your website ends with error on virtuemart registration page, please consider changing it to Joomla registration. It is possible that there is a bug in Virtuemart version that you are using, try to change your current Virtuemart version. Please note that Template includes only registration link, entire functionality of registration form is managed by Joomla and Virtuemart.
Regards, Paul.

---
I had try PHP 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, all got same problem. I don't knew the official tell me the step is correct handle?

Jörgen

Using PHP 7.0 or lower is a first step to assure that Everything can work. Not saying that it will solve this problem, but PHP 7.1 is not recommended with VM right now. Other issues may arise. Testing with protostar would show that it doesn´t depend on the template. Turning off cache in Joomla and Cleaning cache is recommended after these changes.

Do You have a directory called kickstart ?

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.