News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

All Products Custom Fields are created in double

Started by extonjaez, June 12, 2017, 13:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extonjaez

Hello,

I have a problem in my site with Virtuemart 3.2.3 (same issue with 3.2.2).
When i install a plugin who uses VM Custom Fields (VM Whislist or many others), each time  Products Custom Fields are created in double.
See this Video by exemple : youtu.be/utKgmFANXq8
or this picture in attachment.
Many thanks for your help!
Arnaud

System Information
VirtueMart 3.2.3 or VirtueMart 3.2.2
PHP Built On    Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux
Database Version    5.5.55-0+deb7u1-log
Database Collation    latin1_general_ci
Database Connection Collation    utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version    7.0.19
Web Server    Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface    cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version    Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version    Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

extonjaez

Hello!

Have you an idea about this error ?
Many thanks for your help.. :D
Arnaud

extonjaez

Someone have an idea?
Many thanks for your help!... :-[

K&K media production

You have added all your fields to the parent and to the child. The one with the two checkboxes is arrived from parent, the one with the red x delete button is from your current product (child).

You have the 2 checkboxes to handle the arrived fields ... if you want another value or if you want disable it on the child. You don't need the fields twice if parent and child have the same values. So delete all fields from child with the red x buttom or disable the parent ones.

extonjaez

The issue is that each time i remove fields from child or parent (by example in 30 products, that take many time, each time that i update the concerned extension then all fields are displayed 2 times again ... :-\

K&K media production

You delete it with the small red icon and save the product?

After you've reinstalled the extension all fields still there? Then ask with the developer of these extension, seems to be a bug of this one. I think he uses his own database tables.