News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

SQL syntax error after update to 3.2.2

Started by postkat, May 17, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postkat

Hi all,

I updated to Virtuemart 3.2.2 yesterday and now I get a SQL syntax error on the product detail page.
QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE i.`published` = "1" AND j.`element` = "weight_countries" AND (i.`virtuema' at line 6 

Joomla 3.7.X
PHP version 7.0.19
Database version 10.1.23-MariaDB

Help please!

Regards, Dorine

Milbo

I am sorry, I need a bit more info. The sql is in vmpsplugin.php around line 533. The shown sql is without errors, as far I can see. When I have the full sql,...
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

panagiotiss

Hi I get the following sql error  after upgraded to vm 3.2.2

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC FROM `#__virtuemart_products` as p INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_products_el' at line 1 SQL=SELECT p.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name`,virtuemart_product_id ASC FROM `#__virtuemart_products` as p INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_products_el_gr` as l ON l.`virtuemart_product_id` = p.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as ps ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `ps`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id` WHERE ( `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` = 26 AND ( `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "1" OR `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`="1" ) AND p.`virtuemart_product_id`!="364" AND virtuemart_product_id ASC >= "ΒΡΑΧΙΟΛΙ ΣΤΟΧΟΣ ΑΠΟ ΑΣΗΜΙ 925° ΜΕ ΖΙΡΓΚΟΝ" ORDER BY `p`.virtuemart_product_id ASC LIMIT 1

Milbo

We did not work on this sql, very strange that you get suddenly an error there. But maybe I found already a solution. Please edit your product model (/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php) around line 1841 move the line

$orderByNameMain = str_replace(array('DESC','ASC'), '',$orderByNameMain);

to line 1843, so that it looks for the lines 1836 - 1843 like this

if($cpos = strpos($orderByName,',')!==false){
$t = explode(',',$orderByName);
if(!empty($t[0])){
$orderByNameMain = $t[0];
}
}
$orderByNameMain = str_replace(array('DESC','ASC'), '',$orderByNameMain);
$orderByNameMain = trim(str_replace('`','',$orderByNameMain));

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

panagiotiss

that works for me

what about when update, are you going to put it into next update?

Milbo

of course. The next update is planned in some days, when we evaluated the final problems with j3.7.1

rado85

In my case it was because of shipment by payment plugin from VP.

regards