News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error on checkout before finishing, database crashed...

Started by dglite, May 10, 2016, 21:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dglite

Hi: I am using Virtuemart 2.014 and also 3.0.16 and Joomla 3.5

When I go to checkout, the site crashes and we see this message...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your xxx server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT state_name FROM xxxxx_virtuemart_states WHERE virtuemart_state_id=

It has been happening lots of times, I had searched lots of forum, also made fresh installations, repaired DB, clean it... I had been VM user for years but this is the first time I cannot fix it, any suggestion?

GJC Web Design

thats not all the message but assume because the state id is missing

virtuemart_state_id=

so backtrack from there to find this query and why it isn't finding the state id or at least not checking that it is valid before forming and setting the query
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

dglite

Hi: I had been working with this for days.
The _states db table is ok, I had tried uploading it again, a working one, also repair table, optimize table, etc.. but still same message, the db crashed.
I had also tried on other servers and configurations and removing oveerides and it happens again, it is difficult to guess where is the origin of the error, any tip?

dglite

Now we also see this error, instead of previous one...

Unknown column 'cost_min_transaction' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `#__virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` (`id`,`virtuemart_order_id`,`order_number`,`virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`,`payment_name`,`payment_order_total`,`payment_currency`,`email_currency`,`cost_per_transaction`,`cost_min_transaction`,`cost_percent_total`,`tax_id`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','4','Y43Q06','9',' ','364000','ARS','7','','','','-1','2016-05-11 13:08:16','404','2016-05-11 13:08:16','404')

It seems that the message that appears is random, and on each checkout database crases always indicating DB tables missing, but the tables are there.... any tip?

GJC Web Design

QuoteI am using Virtuemart 2.014 and also 3.0.16 and Joomla 3.5

what on earth does that statement mean??  Try a fresh copy as it sounds like you have corrupted DB tables

or try the VM admin table updater etc

AOI same version as core etc?
GJC Web Design
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component

dglite

Hi: sorry for the few information sent, here it is more clear...

Joomla: 3.4.5
Virtuemart: 3.0.16 (also tried with 3.0.14 but same problem)

cPanel Version    54.0 (build 21)
Apache Version    2.2.24
PHP Version    5.3.26
MySQL Version    5.5.31-30.3-log
Operating System    linux

I had also tried...

- VM Database Table Updater
- over the same site, reinstall VM both versions
- repair and optimize tables

Components Installed...

Acymailing
Breezingforms
Favorites and Whishlist
Layer Slider
Phoca PDF

I keep having database messages all the time, random tables, after checkout, I can not finish the process...
The tables are there, so no DB bug...

Some other messages...

--------------------------
Invalid address: site.com

--------------------------
Unknown column 'order_create_invoice_pass' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `xxx_virtuemart_orders` (`virtuemart_order_id`,`virtuemart_user_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`order_number`,`order_pass`,`order_create_invoice_pass`,`customer_number`,`order_total`,`order_salesPrice`,`order_billTaxAmount`,`order_billTax`,`order_billDiscountAmount`,`order_discountAmount`,`order_subtotal`,`order_tax`,`order_shipment`,`order_shipment_tax`,`order_payment`,`order_payment_tax`,`coupon_discount`,`order_discount`,`order_currency`,`order_status`,`user_currency_id`,`user_currency_rate`,`virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`,`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`,`ip_address`,`order_language`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','404','1','VUGA08026','p_X9qpTvtX','szrqgv2p','294228dbca14b20d3a7f8d206589c185','19500','19500','0','0','0','0','19500','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','7','P','7','1','6','162','186.19.220.xx','es-ES','2016-05-11 14:23:56','404','2016-05-11 14:23:56','404')

1146 - Table 'xxx.#__virtuemart_categories_' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT category_name FROM #__virtuemart_categories_, #__virtuemart_product_categories WHERE #__virtuemart_product_categories.virtuemart_product_id=9379 AND #__virtuemart_categories_.virtuemart_category_id=#__virtuemart_product_categories.virtuemart_category_id

GJC Web Design

well .. either your tables are not up to date OR you have extensions trying to query table columns that aren't there .. i.e. out of date scripts

have u done the basics.. check if a column really isn't there and if not should it be?
Switched to Protostar template and switched all 3rd party stuff off?
GJC Web Design

dglite

Hi: I really appreciate your excellent support. I am performing the recommended operations, you had been very helpul!!!

:)