VirtueMart 2 + 3 > 3rd party extension

Canada Post Virtuemart 3 Plugin

(1/3) > >>

GJC Web Design:
The Virtuemart 3 Canada Post Shipping Plugin

This is the VirtueMart 3 Canada Post Shipping Plugin that returns live rates from Canada Post based on postcodes and weight.

Installs as native Joomla 3 Plugin.

You can download it here - The Virtuemart 3 Canada Post Shipping Plugin

Download our Virtuemart 3 Canada Post Shipping Plugin Instruction PDF to see everything you need to know about it.

ddrapeau:
After years of jerry-rigging shipping rules, finally a Canada post shipping module!  I've tried this shipping module out and it works great. The instructions were pretty easy to understand. (Only error was that you need a Canada post business account for the module, and that was not specified.) Otherwise everything has been excellent. GJC Web Design even pro-actively offered me a free re-download when they updated the module to display estimated arrival time.

julash:
Is there any demo site?

Thanks
Julash

GJC Web Design:
sent you an email

Macs_Upcycling:
Re: Canada Post plugin for VM3. Canada Post uses the following criteria when calculating shipping prices:

Sizes and Weights

Maximum size

• No one dimension may exceed 2 m (78.7 in.)
• Maximum length plus girth = 3 m (118 in.)

Oversize

• A surcharge applies if the length, width or height exceeds one metre

Minimum size
• 100 mm x 70 mm x 1 mm (3.9 in. x 2.7 in. x 0.039 in.)

Minimum dimensions for mailing tubes:

• 100 mm x 23 mm x 23 mm (3.9 in. x 0.8 in. x 0.8 in.)

Maximum weight

• 30 kg (66 lb.)

Does this CP plugin use the above criteria? I ask this as I can't seem to see a 'volumetric' option (weight, length, width, height inputs) to comply with their system.

Can you please confirm that weight and dimension calcs are included in the code.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version