News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM 3.0.16 error 404 big problem + category title bug

Started by sgrunch, April 20, 2016, 10:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgrunch

after updating the error being 404 no longer works - only redirect to home page o top level category
I have downgrade VM at 3.0.13.2 and works good. The proble is with the 3.0.14

the management of the title of the category will not work - only category name

Paolo

Ghost

Find this line in router.php:
if($catId!==false){ and change it to if($catId!=false){ This fix is in VM repo, but it's not in 3.0.16 for some reason http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/diff/branches/com_virtuemart.3.0.12.4/components/com_virtuemart/router.php?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=9196&rev_to=9168

lindapowers

There is another error in 3.0.16 - Selecting childs from the dropwdown list in the category view does not load the child, does not work.

Had to install 3.0.14 back to make it load childs from the browse view again,

Regards

Milbo

Hello lindapowers,
it is just the default.php layout in the category view
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

sgrunch

Ghost

404. What issue are you having with page title?

sgrunch

Quote from: Ghost on May 05, 2016, 11:47:03 AM
404. What issue are you having with page title?

with 3.0.16 the title of the category page is not working show only the category name and not other combination

lindapowers

Quote from: Milbo on April 20, 2016, 20:34:06 PM
Hello lindapowers,
it is just the default.php layout in the category view

Hi Max I don't see the change in the repository, I downloaded 3.0.16 yesterday and bug is present when changing childs from category view.

Regards

sgrunch

I have find the error - wich the 3.0.16 the browser page title don't work with the field custom title of VM category.
There's an error on file category/view.html.php at line 305 $document->setTitle( $title );
   if ($virtuemart_manufacturer_id>0 and !empty($this->products['0'])){

if (!empty($this->products['0'][0])) $title .=' '.$this->products['0'][0]->mf_name ;
         $document->setTitle( $title );
         // Override Category name when viewing manufacturers products !IMPORTANT AFTER page title.
         if (!empty($this->products['0'][0]) and isset($category->category_name)) $category->category_name = $this->products['0'][0]->mf_name ;

}
changed in

if ($virtuemart_manufacturer_id>0 and !empty($this->products['0'])){

if (!empty($this->products['0'][0])) $title .=' '.$this->products['0'][0]->mf_name ;

// Override Category name when viewing manufacturers products !IMPORTANT AFTER page title.
         if (!empty($this->products['0'][0]) and isset($category->category_name)) $category->category_name = $this->products['0'][0]->mf_name ;

}
   $document->setTitle( $title );