News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Plugin / module for Virtuemart backend

Started by Kuubs, March 17, 2016, 14:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I want to have a plugin developed to link a user to a specific order status, so he can only see that order status in the backend.
I can limit this user to the orders only, only now I need a custom plugin/module to link this user to a specific order status.

Kuubs

Nobody wants this?

I'm trying to make the plugin myself, only the documentation to develop a plugin, are very scarce and/or outdated. That is a shame.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Kuubs

Ok, I'm running on the latest Virtuemart Software. I have made a image so it may be a bit clearer what I'm trying to achieve:

You can select a certain access level, you can select a certain order status, and you can select multiple order statuses which are available for this access level. For example:

The "Manager" access level has access to the order status "Pending" and can put the order on the following order status': "Pending", "Confirmed" and "Shipped"

welrachid

Quote from: Huubs on March 17, 2016, 14:56:29 PM
Hello,

I want to have a plugin developed to link a user to a specific order status, so he can only see that order status in the backend.
I can limit this user to the orders only, only now I need a custom plugin/module to link this user to a specific order status.
i might be able to help. PM me if you still are interested. Ive done something similar before
Best regards,
Wel